- Things will soon get better in Nigeria according to the ruling APC
- The party also said President Buhari will deal with the criminals afflicting Nigeria
- Meanwhile, the APC also praised this administration for the infrastructural growth of the country
Those behind Nigeria's insecurity will soon be dealt with if the words of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) are to be believed.
According to the party, President Muhammadu Buhari and his administration is committed to bringing the criminals to book, Punch Newspaper reports
Going further, the party said on no condition will it play politics with human lives.
“As a progressive party in government, we are fully focused on identifying and bringing to book the perpetrators and sponsors of this hydra-headed insecurity monster and consolidating on our visible development strides.”
Killings: APC finally breaks silence, says FG won’t play politics with security, wellbeing of Nigerians
Also, APC urged Nigerians to support the government and unite against insecurity and criminality.
The party also mentioned some of the infrastructural achievements of the current administration.
It listed them as:
- Rehabilitation, construction and reconstruction of over 13,000 kilometers of roads.
- Construction of thousands of affordable housing.
- Ongoing national railway projects connecting cities and towns.
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had reported that Nigerian youths had been warned not to waste their lives believing in the power of a herbalist. The call was given by the ruling APC.
The party also warned the youths not to allow themselves to be used as tools in a war against any tribe or community in Nigeria.
The APC disclosed this following the death of a commander of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Ikonso, who was killed during an encounter with some Nigerian security operatives.
The party said:
“Dear Nigerian youth. Don’t allow anyone to send you to war with another Nigerian, community, state or tribe. Those things native doctors would give you cannot protect you. Military technology of today is beyond our native doctors who have not made any advancement in 100yrs!”