Cristiano Ronaldo flouts COVID-19 rules, flies to Dubai for Christmas

Cristiano Ronaldo flouts COVID-19 rules, flies to Dubai for Christmas

- Cristiano Ronaldo will have the best of the season in spite of the COVID-19 warning

- The 35-year-old was said to have flown to the United Arab Emirates for the yuletide

- CR7 failed to score for Juventus in their last game of the year 2020

PAY ATTENTION: Join Legit.ng Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!

There's no stopping Cristiano Ronaldo from having the best of the yuletide as the Juventus superstar is reportedly in Dubai for Christmas celebrations.

The 35-year-old failed to find the back of the net in the Old Lady's 3-0 defeat to Fiorentina earlier this week.

And this has sparked up engagement across the board as some suggest there are different rules for guiding the players.

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!

Football Italia quoting La Gazzetta Dello Sport claims the five-time Ballon d'Or winner will spend his holidays in Dubai without quarantine amid the second wave of coronavirus pandemic.

Read also

What Ronaldo said about Juventus 1st Serie A defeat same night Messi broke Pele's record

Cristiano Ronaldo flouts COVID-19 rules, flies to Dubai for Christmas
Cristiano Ronaldo looking very relaxed before Juventus' last game of 2020 against Fiorentina at the Allianz Stadium. Photo by Sportinfoto/DeFodi Images
Source: Getty Images

The publication further reveals that three of Ronaldo's teammates also departed the country for Christmas while another set of three wants to fly to warner countries with fewer restrictions.

Although rules guiding footballers in Italy reveals that anyone returning from abroad between December 21 and January 6 must stay in isolation.

However, players in such categories will be allowed to train in isolation while they continue to undergo regular swab tests and they would be given a chance to meet with the group carrying out the procedure.

The discussion about the players’ holidays has already started, in a time when many families in Italy will not be able to get together.

Legit.ng earlier reported that Cristiano Ronaldo has insisted that Juventus' last Serie A game for the year which ended in a 3-0 defeat to Fiorentina was their fault.

The Biaconeri suffered their first loss of the season at the hands of Florence-based team led by Cesare Prandelli.

Read also

Angry Juventus boss Pirlo says 1 terrible thing about Ronaldo and teammates after their home loss to Fiorentina

The Bianconeri conceded a third-minute goal as their defence were caught napping and things went from bad to worse in the 18th minute when Juan Cuadrado was sent off.

Ronaldo's appeal for a penalty was denied and his goal was also disallowed after being caught in an offside position from Danilo's cross.

The 35-year-old was not happy with their performance as he stated that the closing of the year was not encouraging but Juve would bounce back in the New Year.

3 interesting footballing moments between Maradona and Nigeria | Legit TV

Source: Legit.ng

Online view pixel