- Tobi Rachel is a Nigerian lady who survived coronavirus after being quarantined for nearly two weeks
- Tobi says she was in direct contact with a confirmed case of the deadly disease
- The lady advised people to take the coronavirus pandemic seriously by staying at home and stop joking around
A 28-year-old Nigerian lady identified as Tobi Rachel has said she survived coronavirus after being quarantined for nearly two weeks.
Tobi took to her official Twitter page to share the news, saying she went out for the first time in nearly two weeks on Saturday, March 28.
She said she was informed that she was in contact with someone who had been in contact with someone with coronavirus.
Tobi said: "Nothing serious I told myself, but I decided to social distance anyway. Later I found out I’d been in direct contact with a confirmed case 5 days before."
In other news, a A three-year-old girl simply identified as Arya has thanked everyone fighting against the spread of coronavirus and assured that everything will be okay.
Arya advised people to not go out unless they really have to, adding that they should always wash their hands and put on their masks.
She said: "Thanks to our frontliners who helping those who are already suffering because of the virus, and those who are helping the ones in need. Let's help the world heal. And stay home, don't go out unless you really have to."
Arya also advised against hoarding of alcohol, saying such practice is bad.
The little girl added: "Stay positive, always smile. Pray because Papa God is with us. Everything will be okay. I love you."
Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported that three technology companies, Apple, Facebook and Tesla, revealed plans of donating a total of 9,970,000 facemasks to support the fight against the coronavirus.
Tim Cook of Apple has indicated that the company would donate 9 million of the N95 protective facemasks.
Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook and Elon Musk of Tesla and Space X also announced plans of donating 720,000 and at least 250,000 facemasks respectively.
The vice president of the United States of America (USA), Mike Pence, announced Apple’s intended donation on Tuesday, March 24, 2020.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better
Market Survey: Coronavirus cannot kill everyone in Nigeria | Legit TV