Covid-19: Lagos govt disinfects bus stops and motor parks

Covid-19: Lagos govt disinfects bus stops and motor parks

- Lagos state government has disinfected bus stops in the metropolis

- The government also disinfected motor parks

- All these are done in efforts to stop the spread of the rampaging coronavirus

The Lagos state government has disinfected bus stops and motor parks in the metropolis. The disinfection was carried out over the rampaging coronavirus pandemic ravaging the world.

The measure is specifically designed to stop the spread of the disease that has forced many Nigerian states into partial lockdown including Lagos.

Lagos is one of the most populated states in Nigeria and efforts of the government to contain the disease will go a long way in protecting citizens of the country.

Covid-19: Lagos govt disinfects bus stops and motor parks

All these are done in efforts to stop the spread of the rampaging coronavirus.
Source: UGC

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had reported that the Lagos government declared that it did not give directive on a total lockdown of the state.

This was disclosed by the commissioner for Information and Strategy, Gbenga Omotoso.

COVID19: Akwa Ibom asks Nigerian Navy to help protect its shorelines against illegal entry

He said the attention of the government had been drawn to news reports that Lagos was on lockdown.

This followed Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu’s update on the steps taken to curtail the spread of coronavirus.

According to Omotoso, the impression created by such reports was erroneous.

He said the state was not on lockdown, in spite of the stringent measures introduced by the government.

Going further, he disclosed that the governor only urged the private sector establishments to introduce measures that would support the government’s efforts at curtailing the spread of COVID-19.

Legit.ng also reported that Nigeria's seat of power Aso Rock is on partial lockdown according to Femi Adesina, special adviser to the president on media and publicity.

The presidential spokesman disclosed this during an interactive session with state house correspondents on Wednesday, March 25.

PAY ATTENTION: Download our mobile app to enjoy the latest news update

Coronavirus: Nigerians rate FG poor in handling spread of COVID-19

According to The Cable, Adesina said things are on low key in Nigeria at present and the same thing affected the presidential villa.

He also said the federal executive council (FEC) meetings were suspended indefinitely because of the numbers of participants.

Going further, he rejoiced with President Muhammadu Buhari over the outcome of his COVID-19 test which turns out negative.

He, however, said that testing positive to coronavirus does not mean death sentence. He said they will be treated and they would come out well.

NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have upgraded to serve you better

Coronavirus: Nigerian man says only rich men can contract the deadly virus | Legit TV

Source: Legit

Online view pixel