Callum Hudson-Odoi assures fans he is fine after testing positive to Coronavirus

Callum Hudson-Odoi assures fans he is fine after testing positive to Coronavirus

- Callum Hudson-Odoi has sent a message to his fans after testing positive to the Coronavirus

- The Chelsea star was pronounced positive in the early hours of Friday, March 13, 2020

- Daniele Rugani, Manolo Gabbiadini and Mikel Arteta are football celebrities that have also test positive to the deadly virus

Callum Hudson-Odoi has finally spoken out for the first time after testing positive to the deadly coronavirus, cited on Daily Star.

Chelsea confirmed the midfielder had tested positive in the early hours of Friday morning, March 13, 2020.

The west London club announced that any person who had recent close contact with the England international, as well as member of the first-team squad, will self-isolate.

Hudson-Odoi has posted a video of himself on social media reassuring fans that he is okay following the diagnosis.

“Hi guys.

“As you may be aware, I’ve had the virus for the last couple of days which I’ve recovered from.

This is the face of a strong woman - Chioma Akpotha says as she clocks 40, shares lovely photos

“I’m following the health guidelines and self-isolating myself from everybody for the week.

“Hope to see everybody soon and hopefully be back on the pitch very soon. Take care.”

Among other football stars to have contracted the virus includes Juventus Daniele Rugani, Sampdoria's Manolo Gabbiadinni and Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta.

Matches across top European leagues for this weekend have been canceled until April 4, including Europa League and Champions League matches.

PAY ATTENTION: Become a member of the leading sports Facebook group 'Naija Football Fan'

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Anthony Joshua added another four-wheel to his garage after acquiring a custom-made Range Rover SVAutobiograph, cited on YouTube.

The SUV is understood to be worth around $210,000 as he prepares for the defence of his WBO, IBF, IBO and WBA titles against Kubrat Pulev on June 20, 2020, at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

I wish it didn't end - Actress Lilian Esoro says as she shares video from surprise birthday party

Being a public figure, he now owns a luxury custom-made Land Rover brand had its finishing touches suited to his taste.

Legit.ng also reported that Super Eagles AFCON qualifier against Sierra Leone on March 27, at the Stephen Keshi Stadium in Asaba, could be boycotted by foreign players, cited on The Guardian.

Due to the spread of the Coronavirus around Europe, there has been some travelling restrictions placed in some countries which could affect Nigeria players coming to represent the three-time African champions.

Most of the Nigerian players selected for the AFCON fixture are based in Europe play in Germany, England, France, Italy, Spain and Portugal.

Sports Bants: NFF launches new Super Eagles jersey, is it the best ever? | Legit TV

Source: Legit.ng News

Online view pixel