ecampus UNIPORT is a robust automated management solution utilized by the University of Port Harcourt. It is one of the most automated educational institution management solutions in Nigeria.
The ecampus portal enables you to access post UTME results, admission lists, apply for hostel allocation, pay your semester fees, check your semester examination results, and much more upon login. All the mentioned exercises can be done anywhere at your convenience.
The University of Port Harcourt has an online student portal that can be accessed by both formal and prospective students. The students can access the platform by simply logging in or creating accounts before logging in. In so doing, they will be able to perform certain academic functions online.
To use the ecampus portal, a student needs to understand the procedures required to access some of the services mentioned above. UNIPORT ecampus student portal can be accessed using your mobile phone or computer as long as you have access to the internet.
The online course application process
Application to study into the University of Port Harcourt can be made following the procedure below. Note that there are different application forms students have to fill, depending on the course of their choices.
- Access the ecampus uniport page on your browser.
- Click on ‘Home.’
- Scroll down to ‘Online application forms.’
- Click on ‘Go to online applications’. The next page will provide links to the specific courses you can apply for.
- Click on the link of the course you want to apply for and proceed to fill the form.
Accessing the admission list is a straightforward and fast exercise when you use the electronic platform. Do you want to view the university’s admission list using the institution’s portal? Check the procedure below.
- Visit the website.
- Click on ‘Admissions’.
- Click on 'Search admission lists.'
- Enter the required details.
You can search using either your name or your registration number.
To search by surname/name
- Click on the drop-down sign and select the required session. For example, 2017/2018 or any other session.
- Enter your name or surname.
- Click 'Go'.
To search by registration number
- Click on the drop-down symbol and pick the specific list you want to search from.
- Enter the registration number.
- Click 'Go'.
If you are a new student, the procedure is a little bit different. Follow through, as shown below.
- Click on ‘Home.’
- Scroll down and midway the page on your left click on ‘Admission list.’
- Enter your registration number.
How to access the ecampus.uniport.edu.ng portal
Remember you are supposed to use the ecampus platform to perform most functions in the institution. For example, to track your examination results, the UNIPORT ecampus result checker will assist you. However, you need to access your account first to proceed. So, how do you log in your account?
- Get to the website.
- Click on 'Log In'
- Enter your UNIPORT login information.
You can always use the following emails in case of any inquiries.
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
This is all you need to know about the ecampus UNIPORT student portal.