One of the best memories shared when going fishing is the moment when people share fishing puns and fish jokes. Although catching a fish is a joyous moment, it is, however, not as hilarious as when people share such puns and jokes. Such memories are what people hold on to when they participate in such an activity.
Since fishing has become a popular outdoor event, one must learn fish jokes. They will come in handy when one is waiting to catch one.
Funny fishing jokes
Are you looking for a funny fishing joke to kick off your fishing activity? Check out these fishing funny jokes to crack anyone up.
- Why do Americans take a gun while they go fishing? Cause groups of fish are called schools
- Why shouldn't you tell a joke when you're ice fishing? Because it'll crack you up!
- I rang the fishing helpline today and said, "I'm rubbish at fishing, can you help me?" The guy said, "Can you hold the line?" I said, "No."
- One day, a lad was walking along the pier when he bumped into an older gentleman who had taken off his shoes, rolled up his trousers, and had his legs dangling in the water. The man also held an imaginary rod. The lad was confused, and so he asked the man, "What are you doing?" The old man replied and said that he was fishing for idiots. "Sounds good," replied the guy. "Can I join you?" The elderly man said, "Of course. Sit down here close to me, son." The guy sat down and also went ahead and cast his imaginary rod out. He then asked the man the number of idiots he had caught that day. The old man replied, "You're the third this morning."
- Why did the vegan go deep-sea diving? Just for the halibut!
- A blonde was going ice fishing. When the blonde drilled the first hole, she heard a voice "there's no fish under the ice!" So she stood up and found a new spot. As she drilled the second hole, she heard the voice again "there's no fish under the ice!!" So the blonde responded with a shiver "god is that you?" "No mam I'm the janitor of this ice rink."
- Give a man a sea creature, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll drink for the rest of his life.
- Give a man a fish, and he will feed his family for one day. Teach a man to fish...and over the next few years, more and more pieces of fishing gear will disappear from your garage
- My dad was a fisherman, however, he called it quit since his net income was not enough.
- What did the fishermen say to the sea creature that swam away? "You bass-tard!"
- Boy: Have you ever been fishing before? Girl: Why? Boy: Because I think we should hook up!
Heartwarming video of parents performing 'magic' with water to make their little kid laugh goes viral
Funny fish jokes
Get a hilarious fish joke from this list to ensure you are as amusing as your buddy with his or her funny fish puns.
- Why didn't the prawn share his toys? He was a little shellfish
- If fish lived on land, which country would they live in? Finland!
- What did the fish say when his relationship started to flounder? Halibut we chat about it?
- What do sea creatures and women have in common? They both stop shaking their tale after you catch them!
- I had a favourite fish once. She would come and visit me in the same spot each day when I was diving until suddenly she disappeared. I was devastated! I lobster! But luckily I flounder.
- Why did the sea creature get expelled from school? He was caught with seaweed.
- Why did the teenage fish get told off in school? Because he was talking on his shell phone.
- What happens when sea creatures start an addiction to worms? They get hooked.
- How do shellfish get to the hospital? In a clam-bulance.
- How do sea creatures always know how much they weigh? They have their own scales.
- What's the difference between a bench, a fish, and a bucket of glue? You can't tune a bench but you can tuna fish! I bet you got stuck on the bucket of glue part.
- Apparently, 29% of pet owners let their pet sleep on the bed with them, so I gave it a try...my goldfish died.
- I tried to make a pie with fish innards! It was cod offal.
- Where do women keep their money when underwater? In a octurpurse.
- How could the dolphin afford to buy a house? He prawned everything.
- What happened to the shark who swallowed a bunch of keys? He got lockjaw.
- As a blind man, I have a hard time eating sea creatures. I can't seafood
Do your pals have awesome fish pun names or hilarious fish funny puns, and you are wondering where you can get one? Choose a killer fish pun from this list:
- Why did the sea creature get bad grades? Because it was below sea level.
- What is the difference between a fish and a piano? You can tuna piano but you cannot tuna fish!
- Where do sea creatures go to borrow money? To the prawn broker, or sometimes a loan shark.
- What is the best way to communicate with a fish? Drop it a line!
- What type of instrument do fish love to play? The bass, but some play just the bass drum.
- How does a school of fish keep up on happenings in the ocean? They listen to the current news.
- What did the shark's friends tell her when she got dumped? There are plenty of fish in the sea.
- What are sea creatures that engage in organized crime called? Lobsters.
- What is a fish's favourite song? Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you drown.
- What do you call a fish that destroys Japan? Codzilla.
- What is a dolphin's favourite TV show? Whale of Fortune.
- Why did the woman make tons of fish-eye soup? Because it will see her through the week.
- Did you hear about the chef in that extremely busy seafood restaurant? He had a lox on his plate.
- What do you call a pod of musical whales? An Orca-stra.
- Why did the fish live at the bottom of the ocean? Because they dropped out of school.
Funny fishing quotes
Looking to quote a saying about fishing to make your day? Check out some of the best fishing quotes ever:
- “Somebody behind you, while you are fishing, is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl.”—Ernest Hemingway
- “An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting on the muddy banks of rivers doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.” Anonymous
- “The best way to a fisherman's heart is through his fly.”— Anonymous
- “Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn.”—Chuck Clark
- “If people concentrated on the essential things in life; there would be a shortage of fishing poles.”—Doug Larson
- “There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process.”—Paul O'Neil
This article has provided a comprehensive list of trending fish jokes and puns. They are quite hilarious and are bound to cheer anyone up. Go ahead and pick several you feel would be the best to use in your next activity.