- Actress Rachael Okonkwo denies rumour that she had an affair with actor Ken Erics
- Nigerian actress Rachael Okonkwo has denied that she had an affair with actor Ken Erics
- The actress shared a post on Instagram, saying that she and Erics are just friends
- This comes days after the actor was alleged to have abandoned his 2-year-old marriage
- Okonkwo further stated that she prays Erics and his wife find the wisdom to solve their issues
Legit.ng had earlier reported that Onyi Adaba, the wife of actor Ken Erics, revealed that her husband has abandoned her. She expressed that she went through pain and trauma after he left their 2-year-old marriage.
In a new development, actress Rachael Okonkwo has taken to social media to deny ever having an affair with the actor. The actress said she and Erics have been good friends for years.
From the statement released on her Instagram page, it could be assumed that the actress heard a rumour claiming that she is the reason for Erics and his wife's breakup.
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
Okonkwo further stated that she feels bad about their marital issues. She also prayed that God would give them the wisdom to handle it.
To prove her point, the actress expressed that those people cursing her would get what they want if she ever had anything to do with him.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that one of Nollywood’s couple who had social media users wishing for their kind of love reportedly parted ways. According to reports gathered exclusively by Stella Dimoko-Korkus (SDK), Nollywood actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu has called it quits with his wife, Maureen Esisi.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have upgraded to serve you better
Top 5 Nigerian couples proving love does exist in this world - on Legit TV