If someone you care about is ill, the best way to get the message across is via Get Well Soon messages for him. Your boyfriend may need more attention when he is sick, so why don’t you take care of him and show your true feelings toward him. Make his recovery more pleasant and less stressful by sending him one of these lovely messages.
By sending an inspiring Get Well Soon text messages for him, you will not only show your boyfriend how much you care about him but also empower him to recover quickly. Here are some Get Well SMS in the form of simple words.
The inspiring get well soon love messages for him
- If hugs and kisses could cure, you’d have been immune to everything by now. Lifting you up in my prayers during your treatments. Get well soon.
- Each and every bone of my body feels the pain that you are going through. So Please Take Care and Get Well Soon!
- Never lose your faith. You will need it to recover from this bad time! Hope to get well as soon as possible! Love and kisses!
- It is so hard to see you feeling so ill. I know that soon you will be back to your old self and feeling fine. Get well soon!
- I wish you remember this moment and smile. Smile that it came but you won it all. I wish you quick get well soon.
- Your stay in the hospital is tearing me apart. You are always remembered in my prayers. Please, get well soon!
- I don’t know why the doctors took so long to find out that you had a fever. I always knew that you were sizzling hot. Get well soon.
- Sometimes words are not enough to describe my feelings for you! I hope that you will come back home healthy as soon as possible!
- I woke up this morning feeling empty Not having you around is just so lonely, Sorry things are so un-fun right now. Hoping that changes soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery Get well soon honey!
- It’s great to have a life free of turmoil. Great to have all moments in joy. But whatever comes our way… We must know that tough times never last. I wish you well my dear.
- You’re the love of my life and you add so much joy to it. It will be wonderful as soon as you feel better again.
- Sweetheart, I can’t stay at home alone. If the doctor would allow me, I would wish to stand by your sick bed till you get better. I wish you a miraculous and fast healing.
- Baby, your doctor will need to give medicines for two people. I cannot be well, while you aren’t. Get Well Soon.
- Even I am feeling unwell now because our bodies might be separate but our heartbeats as one. Here’s to you—steadier, stronger and better every day. Get Well Soon!
- A time like this might not come with much fun. It might be sad, even seeing a moment like this… But know this, my dear… No matter how hard it is, we are more than able.
- You’re so very dear. I know that soon you’ll feel great again. I love you forever. Remember how much you are loved and cared about.
- Sickness may make life seem, gloomy like a dark night sky. But never forget that you are the star that lights up my life’s skies.
- When I look in the sky I wonder why God brought that bad thing to you! My best wishes to overcome all these and get well soon!
- I’ve been thinking about how much you mean to me, and I want you to know that I’m keeping you in my thoughts as you recover.
- Life doesn’t promise an all-time bed of roses. Sometimes life comes with thistles and thorns… But no matter what life brings in their numbers, We have all it takes to get through. It is well with you, just believe.
- My prayer is that God will heal you miraculously from your illness so that we can have good times to share. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
- I know I can’t kiss you because you’ve got the flu, but that doesn’t stop me from expressing how much I love you. Get well soon baby.
- Ask your doctor to prescribe medicines for two. Because when you feel sick, I do too. I love you.
- I am going to take a hiatus from smiling until we break out of this hiatus of kissing. Get well soon.
- I miss your hugs, and I miss your smiles, without which life isn’t worthwhile. I miss being together, and I miss looking in your eyes. knowing you are sick, often makes me cry. I miss your cuddles, and I miss the real you, I hope you think about me, and miss me too. Get well soon.
- Even the doctor knows that medicines are useless until I brighten up the smile on your face with my kisses.
- Don’t worry about being sick. Our selfie on your hospital bed will be yet another addition to our relationship’s awesome memory bank. Get well soon.
READ ALSO: 10 funny get well soon messages for her
- Hope is the best medicine, and I’m here to give you just that. Get well soon.
- Worry is chewing me up, stress is biting into me and tension is nibbling my heart away. Now feel better soon so that your love can brighten up my days.
- Facebook is waiting for you to post something while twitter is longing for your tweets. But more importantly, I am waiting for your hugs so sweet. Get well soon.
- No matter how dark and dull you feel, always remember that you are the sunshine in my life. Get well soon.
- Sickness may keep you away from me for a few days, but I promise we will make it up in every way. Get well soon.
- I hope my wishes add a bright ray of sunshine to your day, just like how your smiles light up my life. Get well soon.
- A few bugs, are not going to stop me from giving you hugs. Get well soon.
- Don’t worry, my sweet hugs and kisses will wipe away all the bitterness of the pills you are taking right now. Get well soon.
- Just remind your doctor that he will face the wrath of an angry girlfriend if you don’t feel better soon.
- I got the shivers and the chills, after finding out that you were ill. But now I am slowing breaking into a smile, after finding out that you will recover in just a short while. I love you.
Fast recovery wishes for him
- If you miss your boyfriend very much, you can encourage him by sending a card with some positive thoughts for a quick recovery. With your caring support, he'll get better very fast.
- You have no idea how desperately my life depends on your smiles and your hugs. Get well soon, so that I can start living again.
- When I heard about your sickness, my heart just broke apart. I no longer look forward, to a day’s beautiful start. My life has plunged, into a gloomy darkness. Until you get better, my life is void of happiness.
- I may not be medically ill, but until you feel better I won’t feel alive. Get well soon.
- I just can’t believe how the flu, managed to get into you. But don’t worry it won’t last too long, my hugs will make you healthy and strong. Get well soon.
- I can literally feel your sickness because our bodies might be separate but our hearts beat as one. Get well soon.
- You may be down and out right now. But once you feel better we will make it up and how. From romantic dates to the cutest of selfies, we will make the most beautiful of all memories. Get well soon.
- You may be sick, but you look hot and handsome even in that hospital gown. I love you, get well soon.
- While you are getting your treatment I am missing you so much, that I am on the verge of feigning a sickness so that we can be roomies. Get well soon.
- I am sure that your sickness is just one of those life’s curve balls which you will hit out of the ballpark. After all, your girlfriend is cheering for you! Get well soon.
- I know there is no substitute for my hugs, but I promise we will more than makeup for it once your health is free of sickness’ bugs. Get well soon.
- Ever since you have fallen ill, my heart skips beats at its own will. Maybe it just can’t keep up with the stress, of watching you suffer in distress. Get well soon.
- With your sickness, you have found a great excuse for… your friends to miss you, your family to fuss over you and most importantly, your girlfriend to kiss you. Get well soon.
- Be strong because no matter how many injections you have to take during your illness, I will always be here to nurse you back to happiness. Get well soon.
- The selfies I am taking these days are missing their biggest spark – YOU. Get well soon.
READ ALSO: How to win a girl's heart with a text message
- Just like how nothing can replace the role of medicine to help you recover, nothing can replace your hugs to make me feel happier. Get well soon.
- Sickness comes, sickness goes – but I will always be close. Get well soon.
- For me, there is no difference between the words I and YOU. So when YOU fall sick, I do too. Get well soon.
- I googled ‘How to help your boyfriend recover from his sickness’ and the first search result was ‘Kiss him until he feels better’ So here I am. Get well soon.
- I wish I was a doctor so that I would get to treat you, fuss over you and pamper you endlessly until you feel better. Get well soon baby.
- Your illness has created a void which can only and only be replaced by long drives and romantic cuddles after you feel better. Get well soon.
- Seeing you on your sick bed makes me sad. I pray God will grant you good health today and the years to come. I wish you a full recovery from your illness.
- On the off chance that I had a time machine I would utilize it to go to the future when you will feel better.
- I’m eager to see you well again. Every day I pray to God to grant you sound health so you can get back on your feet soon.
- There is a time to laugh and play, and then there is a time to relax and work on yourself. You take the time you need to get well so that you can laugh and play with the rest of us.
- I miss not seeing you around. I hope that you get well soon and have a speedy recovery, so we can spend time together again.
- No matter how dark and dull you feel, always remember that you are the sunshine in my life. Wishing your fast recovery.
- Today you may be feeling low, but tomorrow you will be back in action, and ready to take on the world.
- You mean the world to me. You are getting better soon. Take time to rest and feel good. I’m always here to give you love.
- I’m so sorry that you are not feeling great. I can’t wait until you get well. We will do it together. I love you so much.
- Life is to short to be sick. Together we’ll pass the time and get you feeling wonderful. My devotion to you will see you through.
- It only takes seconds for nights to turn days, and takes a moment for wounds to heal. It is going to take just a moment for you too, And you will be on your feet, hale and hearty.
Funny Get Well Soon messages for him
- When the recipient of the Get Well Soon card is someone very close, funny words may help him get better. To get inspired, use these funny quotes to get your warm and loving message for the sick person across.
- I am sending you some kisses as medicines. Muaaah. Get Well Soon!
- You must have forgotten to eat your apple because now you have the see the doctor! Get well soon.
- Please tell your doctor that he’s going to have a face a very angry girlfriend if you don’t get better soon. Get Well Soon!
- I am not surprised you have a high fever, I always found you hot. Get Well Soon.
- There are three things that are experimentally demonstrated to cure ailments: mother’s chicken noodle soup, kisses from mother, and a get well card from me.
- Did the doctor prescribe you time with me? Till we do that, you won’t feel better. Get Well Soon!
- Sending this get well card to tell you that I’m coming to see you. It would be ideal if you organize some great things to appreciate amid my visit. In any case, get well soon.
READ ALSO: Funny birthday wishes for sister she will adore
Top romantic Get Well Soon messages for him
- Apart from hugs, kisses, and wishes, send your boyfriend cute and romantic messages. Tell him how much you love and care about him. If he is in the hospital, send a romantic quote on a postcard or put it by his bed. Here is what you can write to him on the card.
- You mean everything to me, and so does your health and happiness. So you have to get better, no matter what. Take care of yourself, and I'll see you soon!
- If you accept my wishes as kisses and these flowers as hugs, I will send you tons and tons each day to say, "Get Well Soon".
- Sweetheart, get better soon. Why, you ask? Well ... I'll tell you why. Because I want to kiss you and hold you, and hug you so, so, so much!
- I hate it that you're unwell. I hope you feel better soon because I need to come over there and bother you a whole lot! Please, please feel better.
- Just a little longer and you'll be all better. Back to being you ... just the way I like it!
- You know what you need? An overdоse of my hugs and kisses! Ask your doctor and let me know whether he forgot to prescribe it to you!
- I didn't know how else to put it, and it may seem like a cliché, but, but, but ... my love, get well sooner than soon!
- I'm thinking of you, hoping and wishing that you feel better really, really soon!
Roses are red, violets are blue. Just wanted to say, Feel better, pooh!
- Roses are red, violets are blue. I've sent this card just for you!
- Roses are red, violets are blue. Angels in heaven will always take care of you!
- Roses are red, violets are blue. Get better soon so I can come to kiss you!
- Listen to the doctor so you will feel better soon. Don't forget your medicines or you'll feel like 'blah'. Chocolates, ice creams, donuts, S'mores, caramel popcorn. Get better soon, and I'll get you these!
- Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts! My friends told me I need to send you 'happy thoughts'. I wanna make you smile, I wanna to make you cry. Get better quickly, and we'll watch chick-flicks together!
- I am sending you my warmest wishes and my sweetest kisses. Feel better, my love! I want to see you smile, I want to see you well. Waiting eagerly for the day you stop feeling like hell.
- It's a good thing that you're sick. This way, I can get you breakfast in bed, every day. But do get better soon. The world seems incomplete because you're not enjoying it with me. So, as soon as you feel better, we can share all of it together.
Make your boyfriend realize that your relationship and his health are very important to you by sending inspiring, funny, romantic quick recovery message. But be careful, do not overdo because guys do not like too sweet talks.
READ ALSO: Funny good morning messages to a friend