To all those who are interested in UAM school fees! They are known already and you may start calculating your budget. Below, you will find information on the school fees for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
UAM undergraduate school fees
Federal University of Agriculture, the fees for undergraduates are divided into two separate categories: the ones for freshers and the ones for returning students.
Here is the most recent information on the school fees demanded by the University of Agriculture from freshers:
- The tuition for freshers at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi is from N53,000 to N55,000, depending on the course you choose.
- The tuition for returning students at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi is from N18,000 to N20,000, depending on the chosen course and level.
The fees include the acceptance payment and some other usual expenses. Those students who enter the University through the direct entry system, are considered returning students as they would be going straight into their 2nd years.
UAM postgraduate tuition fees
READ ALSO: OAU distance learning school fees
The fees for postgraduate students are different. They vary depending on many factors and details. Let’s see how much and why.
- Newly admitted students for postgraduate weekend executive programs need to pay N109,900 (for PGDA) to N159,900 (for MBA)
- Returning postgraduates are expected to pay N59,700 (for PGDA) and N109,700 (for MBA)
- Newly admitted students for postgraduate full-time are expected to pay N73,900 (for PGD) and N93,900 (for PhD)
- Returning full-time postgraduates students are expected to pay N52,700 (for PGD) and N74,700 (for PhD)
There are also additional payments that should be kept in mind, too. For example, every extra semester will cost a student N45,700. Every extra session a student undertakes will cost N54,700. An extra session undertaken by an MPA or M.Sc. will cost N60,700.
If you still have questions or need to clarify something regarding the UAM fees, please, contact the University of Agriculture directly and ask them for assistance. They will inform you on their latest fees (they are subject to change with time) and any other matters that are interesting to you. Please, feel free to get in touch with the University and receive information on any subject.
READ ALSO: Crescent University school fees