ANAN school fees are a matter of interest for all the prospective students of this educational facility. The fees for the upcoming 2018/2019 school season are already known. Below, you will find all the available information on ANAN fees.
ANAN fees for 2018-2019
First, one of the payments that’s of the biggest interest for most prospective students of the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria is the ANAN induction fee which is N214,000. Another important payment for prospective accounting students is the cost of membership registration, which is N48,000.
READ ALSO: Crescent University school fees
Now, let’s get down to all the other ANAN fees as they are for the current season.
- To cover the development levy, a student will need to pay N20,000
- The AIT registration in ANAN cost N15,000
- The M.C.P.D. income is N35,000
- The NCA, development levy cost N10,000
- The induction fee, as it was mentioned cost N214,000
- The membership registration requires from students N48,000 as it has also been mentioned already
- Fellowship conferment is another payment, and it cost N75,000
- The cost of practicing stamps, etc. is N10, the smallest payment on the list!
- The annual conference cost N45,000
- The annual subscription is N15,000
- Practitioners forum fees cost N25,000
- Life insurance will is N3,000
- The license renewal practice is N65,000
READ ALSO: Cost of school fees for part time students
- Practicing forms and insurance policies are free of charge!
- Promotion materials are equal to N2,000 for a student
- The AIT exemption is quite pricey, N50,000 for a student
- IFAC cost about N5,000
- Publication sales cost N7,500
- E-MCPD’s cost N5,000
- Workshops for students cost N40,000
- AIT workshops are a separate item of expenses and they cost N15,000
- IPSAS and IFRS cost is N41,000
- Examination exemption payment is N390,000! One of the highest fees!
- Membership orientation is N83,000
- Finally, the branch registration payment is N2,500
How to pay ANAN school fees
You can visit the official website of the facility and see the online payment options, which are available there. You will see a list of fees for you to pay, just like this one. You can always check out any payment and required information on this website.
When you see the list, you will also notice that there are boxes for checking beside every entry of this list. You simply check the boxes and so choose the fees you would like to pay. Provide the required information in the fields to the left from the list. Then, you need to submit the operation and that’s it! You have paid everything! Don’t forget to print out all the slips and bills.
This is probably everything that you need to know about all ANAN fees for 2018/2019. If you need more detailed information on some matters, contact the facility directly and receive all the answers to your questions.
READ ALSO: UNIPORT postgraduate school fees