Pastor Paul Adefarasin is a famous Nigerian minister and founder of The House On The Rock Church. Pastor Paul Adefarasin's biography is exciting, so let's get to it.
Interesting facts about Pastor Paul
1. He was born in 1963. His father is Nigerian and his mother is Jamaican.
2. He has a bachelors degree from the Miami University.
3. He worked for some time as an architect in Florida.
4. Until his repentance in 1994 he was a drug addicted.
5. After conversion, he graduated from the International Bible Institute of London.
6. Adefarasin initially served as a volunteer. After this volunteering, he became pastor at Action Chapel in London.
7. As for his church, he started it in 1994. Actually, it was founded in in Lagos, in his mother’s living room. Today his church is the organization with over 50 churches situated around the world.
8. Pastor Paul is also known as the founder of Rock Foundation, an organization that helps with a provision of healthcare, education, offer relief aids to drug addicts, disadvantaged people in West Africa and especially in Nigeria;
9. Pastor Paul Adefarasin's sermons has encouraged and inspired people around the world.
READ ALSO: Most controversial pastors of 2017
10. Pastor Paul promotes redemption and reconciliation, cutting across social and denominational divides;
11. He has a great passion to see the rehabilitation of his nation and continent
12. He is the convener of Experience Gospel Musical Concert in Lagos. This is the largest gospel music event in Nigeria.
13. He voiced the main role in the best selling audiobook "Bible Experience";
14. Pastor Adefarasin produced music album in 2011. It was collaboration work with such Nigeria’s musicians as Niki Laoye, Segun Obe, Sammie Okposo, Saxophonist Mike Aremu;
15. He is the author of a book "Call for a Performing Generation”;
16. His church's new auditorium is designed to accommodation 14, 000 worshipers;
Pastor Paul Adefarasin and family
Pastor Paul is married Ifeanyi, and they have 3 children.
His wife is a coach, mentor and regular speaker at religious conferences.