- WWE Clash of Champions 2020 results have left the fans in utmost excitement
- Randy Orton was defeated by Drew McIntyre in the Ambulance Match
- Roman Reigns defeated Jey Uso controversially after Jimmy Uso threw in the towel in an attempt to save his brother
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
All the main acts defended their respective titles, however it was a night full of drama with Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler as well Women's Tag Team Champions all taken off the event for reasons unknown.
In the opening bout, Sami Zayn retrieved his Intercontinental Championship title in an excellent ladder match.
Also Drew McIntyre successfully defended his title when he defeated the very strong Randy Orton in a highly entertaining Ambulance Match while Jey Uso lost to Roman Reigns who kept his Universal Championship title.
There was drama during Reigns vs Jey Uso’s bout after Jey's brother, Jimmy, appeared from nowhere and literally threw in the towel.
Jimmy could no longer bear the intensity as Reigns continued to throw mounted strikes on his brother before he had to fling in the towel.
Merciless Reigns was seen dragging Jey around the arena and the announcers describing how Jey is struggling as he was over his head hoping to have a fiery comeback with a few close calls.
Although fans hoped for a superkick-splash combo, there was none on the night full of entertainment.
Jey didn't really shine the way he should have, as this was all about solidifying Reigns as a badass heel.
And that's fine, but the way the bout built up, with a super slow start and heavy Reigns offense throughout, it felt like an anticlimax for Reigns to win so decisively and unceremoniously.
Full match results
- Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Lucha House
- Sami Zayn defeated AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy.
- Drew Gulak pinned R-Truth to win the 24/7 Championship
- Asuka defeated Zelina Vega
- Bobby Lashley defeated Apollo Crews
- The Street Profits defeated Andrade and Angel Garza
- R-Truth pinned Drew Gulak to win the 24/7 Championship.
- Asuka defeated Bayley by disqualification.
- Drew McIntyre defeated Randy Orton
- Roman Reigns defeated Jey Uso
Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that SummerSlam 2020 is the second biggest event of the year after Wrestlemania in WWE's calendar and it produced some exciting results.
Asuka had the opportunity to win the SmackDown and Raw titles on the same night when she faced Bayley and Sasha Banks.
The Japanese star lost her match with Bayley with the help of her best friend Sasha but the former champion bounced back to defeat The Boss to become the new Raw women's champion.
How we mistakenly celebrated Yakubu’s miss at 2010 World Cup – Brown Ideye | Legit TV