- Liverpool's value has risen to fourth on the table of world's most valuable sides
- This is as a result of Jürgen Klopp and his men winning the Premier League title
- Six Premier League clubs made the top 10 on the rankings released
Liverpool have recorded another success after winning the 2019/20 Premier League title as the Reds are now occupying fourth on the table of world's most valuable rankings.
The Reds waited for 30 years before Jürgen Klopp gave the Anfield fans the Premier League title dethroning Manchester City.
According to the latest edition of the brand finance football annual, Liverpool's value has risen by six per cent to £1.143 billion thanks to their Premier League title win.
But despite their success winning the Premier League title, Liverpool are behind rivals Manchester United who are occupying third position.
The Old Trafford landlords have a £143m fall, while Liverpool recorded a £64.3m rise in their value.
Even though they won the Spanish La Liga title for the 2019/20 season, Real Madrid are still maintaining the top spot with a £205m fall.
Their biggest rivals in the Spanish La Liga, Barcelona, are occupying second position on the rankings.
See the list below:
1. REAL MADRID £1.286bn / 13.8 per cent- (£205m fall)
2. BARCELONA £1.280bn / 1.4 per cent + (£18.1m rise)
3. MANCHESTER UNITED £1.190bn / 10.7 per cent - (£143m fall)
4. LIVERPOOL £1.143bn / 6 per cent + (£64.3m rise)
5. MANCHESTER CITY £1.018bn / 10.4 per cent - (£118m fall)
6. BAYERN MUNICH £957m / 19.6 per cent - (£233m fall)
7. PSG £876m / 5.8 per cent + (£48m rise)
8. CHELSEA £859m / 1.9 per cent - (£17m fall)
9. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR £710m / 3.3 per cent + (£23.5m rise)
10. ARSENAL £651m / 18.18 per cent - (£150m fall)
In the list above, it can be seen that six Premier League clubs made the top 10, which is an incredible record for English football.
Liverpool chiefs were said to have been impressed with Victor Osimhen's performances last term in France where he scored 18 goals for Lille.
Their intention is to go for the signing of the Nigerian star this summer before Napoli emerged to be his next destination and Jürgen Klopp is left disappointed.
It has now been declared that Victor Osimhen made the right choice not to move to Premier League side Liverpool where he may not get active playing time.
Rashidi Yekini is irreplaceable in Super Eagles – Abdul Sule | Legit TV