- The accusations and counter accusations between Mike Davids and Apostle Johnson Suleman recently took a new dimension
- Davids released an audio clip which he claimed was a conversation between him and the general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries
- The person on the other end of the phone could be heard threatening to make Davids disappear
- In recent times, some Nigerian pastors have been enmeshed in adultery, sexual assault and a host of other scandals
- While some of these pastors owned up to the shameful acts and turned a new leaf, others dragged their accusers to court
Mike Davids, an ex-pastor with Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) who accused the general overseer of the church, Apostle Johnson Suleman, of sleeping with his wife, has released an audio clip.
A man could be heard threatening to make Davids disappear. According to the former OFM pastor, the voice belongs to Apostle Suleman.
Davids claimed the recording was made during a phone conversation between him and OFM general overseer shortly after he accused the latter of destroying his marriage.
In the course of the conversation, the person on the other end of the phone said Davids is possessed with a demon.
Listen to the audio clip below.
Recall that Legit.ng previously reported that Apostle Suleman was facing a N2bn legal action for allegedly interfering in Davids' marriage.
Davids alleged that the Christian leader committed adultery with his wife, Pastor Faith Edeko.
The plaintiff in the suit told the court that Suleman destroyed his home and prevented him from seeing his three children.
In other news, the General Overseer (GO) of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has predicted that he would live to 90 years before he dies.
The clergyman made the statement at a special service at the church’s headquarters along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.
Adeboye, who is currently 78-years-old, said if Jesus Christ does not return shortly, he will not die soon.
“I am not going to die young. Some people were laughing when they heard me say that don’t worry yourselves celebrating any birthday for me now. Wait till I am 90; then we will celebrate for a whole month."