- According to the bride, she knew she had to do something after her mum was given a few weeks to live
- Linda's 71-year-old mum has been battling lung cancer and two years of chemotherapy and treatment
- The 30-year-old who swore to never get married and her fiance James organised a simple wedding within five days
- Her mum was in shock when he saw her daughter in a white gown in her hospital room asking her to give her away for marriage
- The wedding took place at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow where Linda's mum has been receiving treatment
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
A bride who swore to never get married has honoured her terminally ill mother by organising a wedding in five days.
The lady identified as Nicole Linda left her 71-year-old mum Elizabeth Bridgewater amazed after she showed up in her hospital room with full wedding attire and asked her to give her away.
According to a report by Daily Mail, Linda's mum Bridgewater stared at her daughter not believing what had happened and could not control her tears when she realised it was real.
The bride's sister, Lisa, captured the emotional but beautiful moment on camera and she could be heard crying as she filmed.
The footage was captured at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow, where Linda's mum has been.
The 30-year-old lady and her fiance James got married in the hospital where her mum was receiving treatment for lung cancer.
The emotional wedding was only attended by a very few people due to coronavirus.
Linda rushed the wedding after the devastating news that her mum had a few weeks to live after two years of chemotherapy and treatment.
"Mum broke down, which rarely happened. She was in tears and said she was sad she would never see her baby girl get married. I knew I had to do something. I spoke to James about it on the Monday and he said yes to the idea straight away and we started planning. By Saturday we were married," said the lady.
In other news, two lovers have gone ahead to tie the knot despite the man being involved in a serious accident three days prior to their wedding.
The couple in Burundi’s northern city of Kirundo took a lot of people by surprise by proceeding with their wedding plans despite the accident.
There is no rosy marriage - Zack Orji shares reasons why many marriages end in divorce | Legit TV
Source: Legit.ng News