People are sometimes hard to please. This explains why getting the right jokes for everyone is difficult. Consider the following knock knock jokes, especially when dealing with children and even older people.
Coming up with knock knock jokes for kids is easy. Make sure you focus on the things they like and are able to understand. The best knock knock jokes are the ones that are easy for kids to relate with. Adults also enjoy a few of these kinds of jokes as long as they in the right context. Here are a few examples to check out. You can never go wrong with them.
Kids knock knock jokes
Examples of relatable jokes for children are mentioned below. They all start with "Knock, knock!" - "Who's there?" Chances are that the kids who hear these jokes will identify with them easily. You can easily put a smile on the faces of the kids you tell the jokes to.
- Owls say. Owls say who? Yes, they do.
- Kanga. Kanga who? Actually, it’s kangaroo.
- Beats. Beats who? Beats me.!
- A broken pencil. A broken pencil who? Never mind, it’s pointless.
- Art. Art who? R2-D2, of course.
- Europe. Europe who? No, you’re a poo.
- Theodore. Theodore who? Theodore wasn’t open, so I knocked.
- Cows go. Cows go who? No silly, cows go moo.
- Spell. Spell who? W-H-O.
Telling your kids and their friends these funny quips will give you something to bond and talk about. The jests will make the environment more relaxed, making it easy for them to open up. They can be used as an icebreaker that will help eliminate any tension, especially if you intend to have a serious talk with them later on. You can also just come up with stories that they will like and break the monotony with them. You can be sure that you will be their favourite person soon. Try them out.
Funny knock knock jokes that will crack you up
Do you know of a hilarious knock knock joke that will get your friends rolling on the floor? One trick you need to know in order to be successful in making them laugh is that you need to say it right if you want it to sound funny. Remember that as long as the context is right, your friends can tell right away what you mean. These types of jokes need to be understood for them to be hilarious.
- Figs. Figs who? Figs the doorbell, it’s broken!
- Donut. Donut who? Donut ask, it’s a secret!
- Doris! Doris who? Doris locked that's why I am knocking!
- Butter. Butter who? Butter be quick. I have to go to the bathroom!
- Broccoli. Broccoli who? Broccoli doesn’t have a last name, silly.
- She had no arms. "Knock knock" "Who's there?" "Not Sally"
- Ice cream. Ice cream who? Ice cream if you don’t let me inside!
- Kiwi. Kiwi who? Kiwi go to the store?
- Butch, Jimmy and Joe. Butch, Jimmy, and Joe Who? Butch your arms around me, Jimmy a kiss, and let's Joe.
- Ketchup. Ketchup who? Ketchup with me and I’ll tell you!
- Olive. Olive who? Olive you. Do you love me too?
- Amish Amish Who? Awwww How sweet. I miss you too.
- Orange. Orange who? Orange you glad I didn’t say banana?
- Al. Al who? Al give you a high five if you open this door!
Grownups too like to be silly and easy at times. The world is already busy enough for most people. Creating a scene that helps people relax and just breathe is always welcomed. A good laugh makes it even better. Think of how you will cheer your friends up using relatable banter. What better way to do this than using the above examples?
Dirty knock knock jokes
Corny jokes are sometimes dirty. The knock knock jokes dirty variety may not be for all audiences. Make sure you know exactly where to say them lest you offend someone in the crowd. In fact, they may be what you categorize as knock knock jokes for adults. Here are a few of them. One thing to note though is the fact that you should be careful who you tell them to. Not every adult will appreciate such kind of jests.
- Anita! Anita who? Anita d**k inside me!
- Budweiser! Budweiser who? Budweiser mother taking her clothes off!
- Helda d**k. Helda d**k who? I Helda d**k. and the wind blew it for me.
- Parton! Parton who? Parton my French!
- May I come in? May I come in who? May I come in you!
- I suck. I suck Who? Michael Jackson
- Bo-Ho. Bo-Ho Who? Stop crying p***y it's not the end of the world.
- Urine! Urine Who? Urine secure, don't know what for.
- Ima Reilly. Ima Reilly Who? Ima Reilly C**ming
- Justin! Justin who? Justin time to wipe my a**.
It is true that adult jesting is real. If you are sure that the audience is strictly adult and appropriate, then such jokes would do great. Just be considerate enough to find out if everyone present appreciates them. The last thing you want is to have people looking at each other awkwardly because of a joke gone wrong
Good knock knock jokes
Knock knock who's there jokes are good for the soul. They will make you think and when it finally sinks in, you will be laughing your heart out. What's more, you do not have to overthink it. With a bit of creativity, you will be good to go. Here are a few to consider:
- Hatch. Hatch who? Bless you.
- Hurry. Hurry who? Hurry up and open the door.
- Atch. Atch who? Sorry I didn't know you had a cold.
- I love. I love who? I don't know, you tell me.
- Anee. Anee,who? Anee one you like!
- Needle. Needle who? Needle little money for the movies.
- A herd. A herd who? A herd you were home, so I came over!
- Lettuce. Lettuce who? Lettuce in it’s cold out here.
- Voodoo. Voodoo who? Voodoo you think you are, asking me so many questions?
- Cargo. Cargo who? No, car go "beep beep"!
These are definitely going to hit home. You will have everyone in the crowd laughing their hearts out because they can relate. It does not matter how old they are, the quips in the list above are just perfect. You can borrow a few for your family joke time. The kids will especially love them.
Rude knock knock jokes
These knock-knock who's there jokes are so rude that they are funny. You cannot help but laugh at them even though they are offensive. You should be prepared to hear jokes that are not your ordinary kind.
- Judo. Judo Who? "What, Judo know ?"
- Cockadoodle. Cockadoodle Who? Not cockadoodle who, you s**t, cockadoodledoo!
- Put! Put who? Put a sock in it and open the door.
- Robin. Robin Who? Robbing You!
- Stopper. Stopper who? Stop her she's running off with your newspaper!
- Archibald. Archibald Who? Archibald on top of your head!
- No! No who? No ifs, ands or buts, open the door.
- If you can't! If you can't who? If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
- Geese! Geese who? Geese which finger I'm holding up.
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Jesus. Jesus Who? How many do you know?
No one loves a rude fellow around them, that is for sure. However, a few rude flips said right may just be what you need. The secret is in the delivery. The content is already rude and offensive and you do not want to be the one that makes things worse. It may be more offensive if it comes out wrong. Practice on delivering it correctly until you can do it just right. The tone matters in such cases. Make sure you are friendly when telling such cracks. You may just be lucky when people fail to notice the intensity of the rudeness.
Bad knock knock jokes
Not all jokes go right. Some seem off and that is what makes them hilarious. If you are to think about them logically, then you can never figure out what the point is. Here is a collection of bad knock knock jokes.
- Europe. Europe who? No you are a poo.
- Amos. Amos who? A mosquito.
- To. To who? To whom.
- Little old lady. Little old lady who? I didn't know you could yodel.
- Nana. Nana who? Nana of your business.
Just like the rude jokes, bad jokes sometimes make no sense. They are mostly blunt and meaningless, to say the least. However, when delivered with a bit of wit and style, they can be the most hilarious jokes ever. You may need some practice before you can perfect the art of telling them.
With a lot of knock knock jokes to choose from, everyone has something to use. You can now play with your kids or even enjoy some hilarious moments with your age mates. Think about which of the above jokes is best suited to the situation you are in at the moment. Context is always very crucial when it comes to making people laugh.