- The PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, had another crucial meeting with party stakeholders in Bauchi on Wednesday, October 5
- Among those present at the meeting are the PDP national chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, and many state governors from the north
- The former vice president also welcomed to the PDP 25, 000 defectors from various political parties across Bauchi state
Bauchi state - Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on Wednesday, October 5, met with some governors and prominent stakeholders from the northeast geo-political zone.
Legit.ng gathers that the meeting, which was held at the Multi-Purpose hall in Bauchi, had the following PDP stakeholders in attendance:
- Adamawa Governor Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri
- Former Senate President Bukola Saraki
- Sokoto Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal
- Former Jigawa Governor Sule Lamido
- Former Niger Governor Babangida Aliyu
- Vice presidential candidate of the PDP Governor Ifeanyi Okowa
- National Chairman of the PDP, Iyorchia Ayu
- Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed.
- Atiku’s presidential campaign spokesman Senator Dino Melaye
- Taraba Governor Darius Dickson Ishaku
- Gombe PDP governorship candidate Dr Mohammed Jibrin
- Taraba governorship candidate Agbu Kefas
- Yobe governorship candidate Shariff Abdullahi
- Borno governorship candidate Muhammad Ali Jajari
2023 Presidency: Atiku pulling mammoth crowd in Bauchi, proof Nigerians want him, media ade Eta Uso shares video
PAY ATTENTION: Share your outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through email@example.com!
2023: Over 25,000 defectors received from various parties in Bauchi state
After the event, the PDP presidential flag bearer went to join the North East Consultative meeting.
2023 presidency: Atiku pulling mammoth crowd in Bauchi, Proof Nigerians want mim, says media aide Eta Uso
Meanwhile, a video shared on Twitter by one of Atiku's media aides, Eta Uso, shows a lot of people cheering the former vice president and running to get a glimpse of him as he stormed Bauchi.
On his Twitter page, Uso wrote:
"Ah! Bauchi is going crazy for H.E Atiku. It’s so real. It’s so beautiful to see."
According to Atiku's media aide, the fact that the PDP's presidential candidate can pull so much crowd proves that Nigerians want him as the next president.