- Nollywood actor Junior Pope Odonwodo has expressed gratitude to God for saving him and his family
- The actor's house almost went up in flames as his power station was destroyed by fire
- Sharing video of the damage on social media, he asked people to join him in thanking God, adding that his hands were clean
A Nollywood actor identified as Junior Pope Odonwodo has taken to social media to express gratitude to God for saving him and his family when his house almost went up in flames.
In the video the actor shared on Instagram, his air conditioner and power station were destroyed by fire when he and his family were asleep.
The actor wrote:
"Join Me In Thanking God Ooooooooo. My House Almost Went Up In Flames While My Family Slept But GOD Intervened. My Hands Are Clean Oooooooooooo,(Akam di Ocha).
"God Is The Greatest (final full stop). My family and I are safe....."
Nigerians on social media soon flooded the comment section to join him in thanking God for sparing his life and that of his family.
"God has taken away all our pains through his resurrection so God is in control."
"Thank God almighty."
"May God be praised."
"Devil is a liar. All glory to God."
Legit.ng previously reported that Junior Pope Odonwodo treated himself to a cool gift.
Pope was seen driving into his compound in a red coloured vintage automobile. After parking the new car, the excited actor put on some loud music and started dancing as a third party captured the moment on camera.
In the caption that accompanied the post, the actor noted that Christmas came early for him and said God is the greatest.
Upon sharing the video, fans and well-wishers were seen in the comment section with congratulatory messages for the actor.