Zinedine Zidane risks being sanctioned by Spanish government after flouting COVID-19 rules

Zinedine Zidane risks being sanctioned by Spanish government after flouting COVID-19 rules

- Zinedine Zidane could be sanction by the Spanish government after he was said to have broken the lockdown rules

- The Frenchman was reported to have visited his second home in the process

- Gareth Bale was also caught breaking the rules to play golf in March

Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane risks being punished by the Spanish government after reportedly defying lockdown rules to visit his second home in the outskirt of the city.

The Frenchman, like others, have been mandated to stay in their current location in the last eight weeks owing to the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic.

Spain have suffered 28,752 COVID-19 deaths while no fewer than 282,852 cases recorded since the pandemic broke out last December.

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!

SunSport quoting Sport claims the three-time Champions League-winning manager travelled beyond the city borders to visit his second home.

Zidane was said to have acquired the property last year, however, the current situation stopped him from leaving their primary home to visit his secondary abode.

The French-born tactician was said to have escaped being pictured, else, he would have been slapped with a fine of about £1,350 from Spanish police.

The Sun reports that Madrid remains in Phase Zero until midnight tonight.

Meanwhile, the return of Los Blancos stars has kept Zidane busy in the last few days as they await the return of the Spanish League scheduled for June 8.

PAY ATTENTION: Become a member of the leading sports Facebook group 'Naija Football Fan'

Another report claims the manager was not the only culprit to have broken the rules of Phase Zero. Gareth Bale was spotted flouting the guidelines to play golf.

The Welshman is believed to have done so the weekend after Real Madrid basketball player Trey Thompkins tested positive for coronavirus.

Legit.ng earlier reported that Real Madrid have been handed a boost in their chase for former Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino this summer.

The Argentine has been out of job since last November after parting ways with his former Premier League side barely six months after taking them to their first Champions League final.

While leaving the North London side, he was said to have signed a deal preventing him from taking any EPL job for a period of six months, and that appears to have expired this week.

What Messi told me at the World Cup - Vincent Enyeama | Legit TV

Source: Legit.ng

Online view pixel