Having a family is one of the most amazing achievements in life. Despite the fact that raising children may seem difficult, these parents quote will let you know that the trouble is worthwhile.
Quotes on parenting are essential in raising courteous children. Take note of these parenting quotes that will guide you through the difficult journey of parenthood.
Top parents quotes
The most significant title a person can have in the world is being a parent. Also, having the opportunity to have someone to call mom and dad is an accomplishment.
The feeling cannot be compared to anything else in the world. Here are some quotes for parents that apply daily:
- “Parents are like God because you want to know they’re out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you only call when you need something.”
- “Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones that would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.
- "Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.”
- “Everyone else we knew growing up is the same: image of their parents, no matter how loud they told themselves they’d be different.”
- “Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, and we often forget they are also growing old.”
- "What better word summarizes the relationship between children, parents and grandparents? Even in the midst of conflict, confusion and miscommunications, we can thank the Lord through faith that we are blessed to be a family. "
- “I got a lot of support from my parents. That’s the one thing I always appreciated. They didn’t tell me I was stupid; they told me I was funny.”
- "Family life is full of major and minor crisis - the ups and downs of health, success and failure in career, marriage, and divorce- and all kinds of characters. With all of these felt details, life etches itself into memory and personality. It's difficult to imagine anything more nourishing to the soul."
Parents love quotes for their children
The love that mothers and fathers have for their children is very significant. Most of them are ready to sacrifice whatever they have to ensure their children lead the best life.
Here are some of the quotes about parents love for their children:
- “Your kids require you most of all, to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them.”
- “Father and mother were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world, you had to earn it.”
- “When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.”
- “The most loving mom and dad and relatives murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we are: a subtle kind of murder.”
- “The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment.”
What are some famous mom and dad quotes?
Parents are the greatest treasure that children have from God. Below are some of the most encouraging and soul-uplifting quotes on parents.
- “Love your father and mother and treat them with loving care. For you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.”
- “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”
- “A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.”
- “Love as powerful as your mother's for you leaves its mark to have been loved so deeply... will give us some protection forever.”
- “We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.”
- “My mom and dad are my backbone. Still are. They're the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.”
- “A good father is a source of inspiration and self-restraint. A good mother is the root of kindness and humbleness.”
- “It's a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.”
Missing parents quotes
When related souls are far from each other, strong feelings draw them close to each other. Here are several quotes that may bring peace to a child who misses their parents:
- “In the family, happiness is in the ratio in which each is serving the others, seeking one another's good, and bearing one another burdens.”
- “Of all the rocks upon which we build our lives, we are reminded today that family is the most important.”
- "To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.”
- “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.”
- "Family ties mean that no matter how much you might want to run from your family, you can’t.”
Should you respect your parents quotes?
As it is a belief among many believers, respecting your father and mother helps you live longer. Here are some respect parents quotes:
- “A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone.”
- “My heroes were my parents; I can’t see having anyone else as my heroes.”
- “As your kids grow, they may forget what you said, but won't forget how you made them feel.”
- “Appreciate your parents. You never know what sacrifices they went through for you.”
- "It’s all about the quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.”
- "Think of your family today and every day thereafter, don’t let the busy world of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family.”
- “Don’t use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you to speak.”
My parents quotes for inspiration
Many philosophers have given guidelines on how to inspire young children to achieve their dreams. The famous logicians have helped in inspiring parents through very useful quotes.
Here are some of the best quotes for parents to inspire their children:
- “When you lose your father and mother, the sadness doesn’t go away. It just changes. It hits you sideways sometimes instead of head-on. Like now.”
- “Have you ever noticed how your father and mother could go from the most wonderful people in the world to embarrassing in three seconds?”
- “Parents had some kind of sin radar, Claire thought. They always called when you were in the middle of something you just knew they’d consider wrong. Or at least risky.”
- “The Golden Rule of Parenting is; do unto your children as you wish your parents had done unto you!”
- “There is nothing worse than a thirteen-year-old boy. You’re embarrassed by your parents, and you’re trying to find your independence because, deep inside, you are so dependent on your mom.”
- “Your mother and father aren’t the people you come from. They’re the people you want to be when you grow up.”
- “Parents. Honestly. Sometimes they really do think the world revolves around them.”
- “Dad and mom have to instil the right principles in their children, but then it’s up to the children to live up to those principles.”
- “She was our mother and belonged to us. She was never mentioned to anyone because we simply didn’t have enough of her to share.”
- “Any parents are as ordinary human beings like others, making them angels or even more is up to their next generation.”
- “Mom and dad are living gods. They do everything to make their children happy and expect nothing in return.”
What are anniversary quotes for parents?
Below are some quotes for parents anniversary:
- “You’ve been together so long you be granted an honorary PhD in each other. Happy anniversary.”
- "Not only has there been a change in the nature of aging, there have also been huge changes in family life over the past 50 or so years. These too impact on the grand mothering role, and challenge the stereotypes of older women."
- “The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. But, whatever you two are doing is working. Stay happy and happy anniversary.”
- “Most people find it hard to believe in “forever,” but seeing the never-ending love between both of you makes me believe in “forever.” Happy anniversary mom and dad!”
- “Despite all the years, the trying times that you have both been through, yet your marriage remained strong and steadfast. When I get married someday, I hope I would have a bond stronger and steady with my partner as both of you did. I love you, mom, and dad. Happy anniversary!”
- “I remember how young, beautiful, and happy you were when I was a little kid. And you know, dear father and mother, nothing has changed since then. You’re just the same: loving and being loved – that’s what important. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!”
- “It seems like I was born under a lucky star because I have such a great mom and dad. You’ve overcome many life difficulties together, and despite it, your love and respect for each became only stronger. It’s a real wonder, and I’m happy to witness it. Congratulations on the anniversary!”
- “Today is an exceptional day for people I love more than life – it’s your wedding anniversary, my beloved parents! You’ve already spent a lot of wonderful years together, and now I want to wish you to spend even more years enjoying each other and bringing joy to everyone around! Congratulations!”
Send these beautiful parents anniversary quotes to your parents during their special day
Hopefully, these parents quotes will help you appreciate the people who gave you life.