Be kind quotes are some of the tools used to spread love. Kindness is one of the values that have much impact on the world. This is because the effect of the act affects all parties involved, both the giver and the receiver. Therefore, everyone involved feels much better and happier even after the smallest act of kindness.
If you are not aware of how to be kind, you can start by using words to lift the spirits of other people. It is essential to be kind to everyone as we are all human beings under one sky. Regardless of one’s status or looks, we are all human and deserve to be treated humanely.
Amazing be kind quotes that will inspire you
Here are different kindness quotes to inspire you to become a better person in the world. You can also use them on different occasions to uplift others, and even yourself.
10 quotes that encourage people to spread kindness
Which are the best quotes that encourage kindness? Take a look.
- Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are. - Harold S. Kushner
- A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love. - Saint Basil
- Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness. - George Sand
- Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding they can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again. - Og Mandino
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. - Mother Teresa
- Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate. - Albert Schweitzer
- Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world. - Desmond Tutu
- The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose. - Hada Bejar
- Those who have suffered a tragedy need to know that they are loved and cared about. They need to feel that they have not been forgotten and left to their own devices. Doing little things for such people does not entail much effort or time and generally little money, but it will mean all the difference to those to whom you show such kindness. - Eliezer Alperstein
- No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. - Robin Williams
Top 10 quotes about being kind
Discover beautiful words that can change your life or someone else’s for the better.
- Remember, there is no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. - Scott Adams
- Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind. - Henry James
- You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- How would your life be different if… You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day… You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey. - Steve Maraboli
- Whatever possession we gain by our sword cannot be sure or lasting, but the love gained by kindness and moderation is certain and durable. - Alexander the Great
- There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. - Nathaniel Branden
- It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being. - John Joseph Powell
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. - Maya Angelou
- Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can. - John Wesley
- Always remember that to argue, and win, is to break down the reality of the person you are arguing against. It is painful to lose your reality, so be kind, even if you are right. - Haruki Murakami
10 quotes that will motivate you to always be kind
Which quotes motivate you to be kind at all times? Discover some of the best ones today!
- Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change. - Bob Kerrey
- Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia
- Because that’s what kindness is. It is not doing something for someone else because they cannot, but because you can. - Andrew Iskander
- The most beautiful family is based on respect. The most beautiful relationship is based on love. The most beautiful world is based on kindness. - Maxime Lagacé
- Go and love someone exactly as they are. And then watch how quickly they transform into the greatest, truest version of themselves. When one feels seen and appreciated in their own essence, one is instantly empowered. - Wes Angelozzi
- The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. - William Wordsworth
- It really shocks me when I encounter people who think kindness does not matter. Because I think it is pretty much the only thing that matters. - Josh Radnor
- Be pitiful, for every man is fighting a hard battle. - Ian Maclaren
- A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. - Albert Einstein
- The world is always going to be dangerous, and people get badly banged up, but how can there be more meaning than helping one another stand up in a wind and stay warm? - Anne Lamott
5 best kindness quotes for kids
For a child to take up good behavior, it is important to teach them at a young age so that as they grow up practicing and following the right path until it becomes a habit. Which are the best kindness quotes for children?
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama
- We rise by lifting others. - Robert Ingersoll
- Always be a little kinder than necessary. - James M. Barrie
- One who knows how to show and to accept kindness will be a friend better than any possession. - Sophocles
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Be kind quotes inspire us to become better versions of ourselves as the world needs more of that. Additionally, as you practice kindness on others, do not forget that charity begins at home.