The JAMB board is delighted to release the much awaited JAMB 2019 scores. Candidates who successfully registered and sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam (UTME) should now check their scores online. The examination was written in 698 centres on the 11th of April 2019. Checking the examination outcome is very easy, and all you need is access to the internet and your identification details.
To check the JAMB 2019 results, you have to use the JAMB Portal. After reviewing your UTME examination outcome, it is essential for you to print out your result slip. If you are confident that you did your best, there is nothing to worry about because the original JAMB result will reflect your hard work and dedication in pursuing your dreams.
READ ALSO: Over 50 criminal UTME writers arrested - JAMB
How to check JAMB result
To check JAMB result online, follow this fast and easy procedure;
- Open your browser and visit the official JAMB portal.
- Enter the required personal details to log in. These include your JAMB registration number or your email address.
- Once you are logged in, click on the bar “Check My Results.”
- Your JAMB results will appear on the screen.
NB: This process is free. No additional payment is needed.
If the JAMB result checker gives you the message “No Results Yet,” do not panic. Usually, the examination outcomes are released in batches. Within a short period, you too will access your examination outcome. Exercise patience during this waiting period with the certainty that you will get your final result from the subsequent batches.
Printing the JAMB result slip
"After I check my JAMB result, how will I print it?" Below is an elaborate description of how to print your results. This process will require a payment;
- Open your browser and log into your account using your email address and password. If you are a new user, click on the new user bar and Sign Up to create a new account.
- Once you are logged in, you will see the navigation bars. Select the one titled “Print Result Slip.” This option is on the Home page or the sidebar, so you will not miss it.
- The action will direct you to a generated Transaction ID that you will have to confirm.
- Before you confirm, kindly go through all the details keenly. You should also note the Transaction ID that is in red font for future reference.
- If you wish to pay for the slip immediately, use your card. If your preferred payment option is an ATM, Quickteller or a bank cash transaction, you will need the transaction ID to access this service. The total payment cost is ₦1,000.
- After entering the card details or transaction number, click the Pay option that is located on the page titled “Interswitch Payment.”
- Once the transaction goes through, you will receive an email or SMS confirming the same. Your payment status on the portal will also show on the “My Payment Section.” Once you have verified that this information is correct, click continue.
- You will then be required to enter details of the year you sat your exams and your JAMB registration number.
- You can now print your examination outcome slip that appears on your screen.
Checking your admission status
If you are not sure whether your JAMB admission status has been approved or not, you can also ascertain this information online by following these simple steps;
- Open your browser and launch the official JAMB portal.
- Enter your login details (Email address and password) to access your account.
- On the right side of the screen, click on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission.”
- On the left, click “Admission Status.”
- Your details will appear on the screen.
- On the right side of the screen, you click on either “Accept Admission” or “Decline Admission.” You will want to select the accept button. If you are already admitted, you can click on either of the options.
- Before accepting admission, please verify that your details are correct. The particulars to confirm will be your institution, course and your UTME combination of subjects.
- If you are yet to be offered admission, the “Accept Admission” or “Decline Admission” will be dormant and your admission status will be “NOT admitted.”
Checking your JAMB 2019 result is a straightforward process. All you need is to have access to the internet. Checking your results will not cost you any money. However, you will have to make a payment to print out your examination outcome slip.
READ ALSO: 2019 UTME: ‘Professor’ arrested as JAMB exams hold across Nigeria