The managers of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma have released AAU school fees list for the new academic session. Here are four AAU tuition fees. The first one is for returning students only, other three ones are for new students only (full payment, first installment payment and second installment payment).
READ ALSO: Cost of school fees for part time students
Full AAU tuition fees list
- Art, Social Sciences and Fine and Applied Arts - N34,500.00; N97,750.00; N49,625.00; N48,125.00
- Economics, Public Administration, Business Administration and Banking & Finance - N40,000.00; N111,500.00; N56,500.00; N55,000.00
- Engineering, Natural Sciences (Microbiology and Computer Science), Architecture and Building - N45,000.00; N124,000.00; N62,750.00; N61,250.00
- Natural Sciences, Agriculture and Education, physiology - N41,000.00; N113,500.00; N57,500.00; N56,000.00
- Medical Laboratory Sciences, Anatomy, Nursing, Law and Accounting - N47,000.00; N129,000.0; N65,250.00; N63,750.00
- Medicine; N47,000.00 - N161,500.00; N81,500.00; N80,000.00
- Institute of Education - N40,000.00; N111,500.00; N56,500.00; N55,000.00
- Concessional AAU, Ekpoma, school fee - N10,000.00
- AAU acceptance fee (for the new students only)
- AAU Lapel/File is N800.00
- Medical Students (Medicine and Surgery) is N75,000.00
- Others is N60,000.00
- Matriculation Gown Fee is N2,000.00
- AAU Student Welfare Assurance is N500.00.
- Students’ Union dues is N1,000.00
AAU school fees are not so expensive. So if you choose AAU University, get ready to pay the bills and study hard.