Talented Nollywood actor Olatayo Amokade popularly known as Ijebu, has taken to his Instagram handle to thank God for saving his life.
Ijebu in his social media post disclosed that there was a fire outbreak in his hotel room. He added that, the fire started from the Air Conditioner (AC) in his room.
He took to his Instagram handle on Tuesday, June 12, to share a video of his room with the caption: “Just escape death now.... Ko si Iku lojuwa atike lakun, glory be to God almighty for saving my life. I will not die but to leave and declare the work of God... Thank you Jesus.”
See post below:
Looking at the video, the Yoruba actor could be heard thanking God in his local dialect. However, Ijebu did not mention the name of the hotel because it is a place he patonises regularly. Some men were also seen cleaning the room which has been filled with smoke.
PAY ATTENTION: Get hottest gist on Naija Uncensored Facebook Group
Thank God for life!
I will impregnate my house help if my wife doesn't cook for me - Babe De Baba - on Legit.ng TV.