Birds are majestic creatures - this statement is unarguable. If you are an ornithophile like me, you will agree that anything associated with these awesome animals is great - and bird puns are among the most interesting things linked with these beauties. Here are amazing bird puns that you are cluck-y to have come across.
It is no secret that the cheesier the pun, the better. Here are some really amazing bird puns that you should give a hoot about.
Caw-some bird puns that will have you quacking up
Enjoy our compilation of the most crow-some bird puns.
No bird pun list would be complete without mentioning our aquatic friends. Here are the most hilarious puns associated with these birds.
- My daughter just looked at me funny when I farted next to her on the couch. She said it sounded like a duck. I replied with "Obviously, it came from my buttquack."
- I can't take my dog to the pond any more, the ducks keep attacking him. I guess that's what I get for buying a pure bread dog.
- I broke up with my girlfriend because she is obsessed with North American aquatic birds that resemble large ducks when swimming...She's too loony!
- What do you call a duck on ecstasy? A Quackhead
- A platypus walks into a bar owned by a duck. He finishes his drink and asks for his check.Duck billed platypus.
- What do you get when you put six ducks in a box? A box of quackers.
- What shows do ducks watch on television? Duckumentaries.
- Why was the duck put into the basketball game? To make a fowl shot.
- What did the duck say to the banker? My bill is bigger than yours.
- What did the duck say when she dropped the dishes? I hope I didn't quack any!
- What did the duck do after he read all these jokes? He quacked up.
Don’t be chicken! Take a look at our compilation of the best hen puns ever created.
- What’s a hen’s favorite type of movie? A chick flick.
- What do you call a chicken that crosses the road? Poultry in motion.
- Why is it easy for chicks to talk? Because talk is cheep.
- What does a chicken need to lay an egg every day? Hen-durance.
- What happened to the baby chicken that misbehaved at school? It was egg-spelled.
- The chicken farmer died under mysterious circumstances. The police suspect fowl play.
- Ever hear the one about the egg who got laid?
- I have no idea how to raise chickens. I think I'll just wing it.
- The owner of the fair's winning rooster was sure cocky.
- What do you get when you cross a chicken with a Martian? An eggs-traterrestrial
- I'm feeling old. Guess I'm no spring chicken.
- I think the ghost in the chicken coop was a poultrygheist.
- How do you know if a chicken has been arrested? If it’s wearing hencuffs!
- Why did the Roman chicken cross the road quickly? Because she was afraid someone would Caeser!
- Went for a curry the other week, had a chicken tarka. It’s like a chicken tikka but a little otter.
- What is a hen’s favorite novel? Great Eggs-pectations by Charles Chickens!
- What do you get when you cross a dog with a chicken? A hen that lays pooched eggs!
- I was grilling a chicken last night. “For the last time, why did you cross the road?”
- Why don’t chickens have computers? Because they aren’t very good with teggnology!
- What do you call a crazy chicken? A cuckoo cluck!
- What does a chicken wipe its beak with? A henkerchief!
- What did the chicken do when the light turned green? They egg-celerated!
- What do you get if you cross a chicken with a cement mixer? A brick layer!
- Why don’t chickens like people? They beat eggs!
- If fruit comes from a fruit tree, where does chicken come from? A poul-tree!
Hoo-ver around this list to get the best owl puns ever.
- The owl in my garden told me he was going to go looking for a girlfriend. It started raining and half an hour later he was still in the garden. I said to him, “Why haven’t you gone?” He said, “Too wet to woo!”
- What is an owl’s favorite Beatles song? “Love is Owl You Need”.
- The wife and I dressed as Peruvian owls for Halloween. We were Inca hoots.
- An owl came down with a sore throat but he didn’t let it bother him. In fact, he couldn’t give a hoot.
- Did you hear the gossip about the owl who hooked up with his boss? I won’t tell you hoo.
- Believe it or not, I heard about an owl that’s one heck of a boxer! They call him Muhammad Owl-ee!
- What’s an owl’s favorite subject at school? Owl-gebra.
- What kind of gang violence is common among owls? A drive by hooting.
- What does an owl need after having a bath? A t-owl.
- There was a famous owl that was known for being a huge Whitney Houston fan. Its favorite song? “Owl Always Love You”.
- Some owls like to read murder mystery novels. They’re big fans of hoo-dunnits.
- Why did the owl throw a party at his house? He just didn’t want to be owl by himself.
- Why didn’t the night owl go to the funeral? He wasn’t a mourning person.
- Why do owl babies take after their dad? Like feather, like son.
- Did you hear about the birds of prey who opened up a resort? It was for owl seasons.
Don’t just gobble up your thanksgiving meal without taking the time to appreciate these hilarious bird puns associated with your entrée.
- Hey I just met you, and this is gravy. But here's my stuffing, so carve me maybe.
- Am I the turkey tonight? Because I am stuffed.
- What do you call a rude turkey? A jerk-key!
- This Christmas, I marinated the turkey for 7 days and no one noticed. I should have known better than to make week sauce.
- What does a turkey drink from? A gobble-t.
- What do you call a bird that’s bad at bowling? A gutter ball turkey!
- I was asked to prep the turkey, season the gravy and potatoes...I don't think I have Thyme for all that!
- What do all the gobblers down on the farm like to drink? Wild Turkey!
- I’m giving up leftovers over time because I can’t quit cold turkey.
- The Thanksgiving turkeys sometimes turn out dry. This just suggests that there is nothing more important than bastes.
- What do you get when you teach a turkey witty rejoinders? A turkey that roasts you!
- What would the father turkey say to his stubborn child? – “If you mom would see you now, she would be turning you over in her gravy!”
- I was going to smoke a turkey this Thanksgiving...But they banned flavored vapes.
- What do you do with a stoner turkey? Make turkey pot pie!
- Why did the band want the turkey in it? He has the drum sticks.
- What is the key to a great Thanksgiving meal? Tur-key! Duh
- On Thanksgiving Day, people and turkeys have one thing in common. Do you know what it is? They both are stuffed!
These goose puns will definitely leave you reeling with laughter.
- I’ve got some racing geese for sale. Let me know if you want a quick gander
- What do farmers say when they let geese and ducks out? Release the quacken!
- What did the Brazilian pig say to the Canadian geese? I'm pork you geese!
- I use geese to spread the right political messages. It's a proper gander
- I saw a bunch of geese and ducks on the lawn in front of the Tyson processing plant. Initially I thought of how horrible it was that they were there flaunting their freedom to the condemned chickens, but then I thought no.....it's just fowl behavior.
- What do you call 2 ducks who walk like, act like, and believe they are geese? A paradux
- How is a flock of geese like an airplane full of encyclopedias? They're flying in-formation.
- What did the Brazilian goose on the balcony say to the squirrel passing by? I don’t know, I don’t speak porch of geese
Did you think we were done without mentioning this mysterious bird? Here are even more hilarious bird puns.
- Where do crows go to get drunk? A crow-bar
- A crow’s favorite nutty dessert is Pecawn Pie.
- Why was the crow on the telephone wire? To make a long distance caw
- How did the nervous crow proceed? With caw-tion
- Who was the criminal crow running from? The cawps
- To resolve their problems at workplace, crows talk to Cawnflict Mediators.
- What is a crow’s favourite magazine? Caw-smopolitan
- To communicate among themselves, crows have to hold cawnfrences.
- Who brings presents to crows at Christmas? Santa Caws
- After high school, crows go to caw-lleges.
These swan puns will leave you swan-ing over these beautiful birds.
- Saw a swan having a game of chess with a bird with a big beak. I thought “toucan play that game.”
- Saw some young swans that kept dancing when a particular song started. Apparently it was their cygnet-ure tune.
- Where do swans invest their cash? In the stork market.
- Was taking a group of young swans on a trip when someone asked for my autograph. Think they wanted my Cygnet Tour.
- Why do swans watch the news? To get the feather forecast.
This article has so many puns it must be ill-eagle. Enjoy these eagle puns.
- Why can’t you breed an eel with an eagle? It’s Eeleagle.
- What do you call an eagle who can play the piano? Talonted!
- Ted the eagle was joking with his friend, Manny, who has an extra foot. "You are a bird of Manny talons", said Ted. Manny responded, "I really think that you are two talon Ted".
- What do you get when you cross a eagle with a lion? A grifen
- See, America has one thing over Germany: Our Eagle is majestic. Der Igel is a prick. (Based off of english and german prononciations: Der Igel = Hedgehog, but it sounds like "Their Eagle")
- What do you use to strap an eagle’s nest together? An eagleastic band!
- Did you know there is a church for the Eagles? They are birds of pray after all.
- What is a bald eagle’s favorite dog breed? A beagle!
- What do you call a parrot with an umbrella? Polly unsaturated.
- What is a parrot’s favorite game? Hide and Speak!
- How do you get a parrot to talk properly? Send him to polytechnic!
- What do you call a parrot that flew away? A polygon.
- What is a parrot's favorite game? Beakaboo
- A-parrot-ly, it’s your birthday!
- What do you call a parrot that doesn't eat? A polynomial
- What did Han Solo say to Kylo Ren to encourage him to stop stealing cockatiels? Great kid, don't get cocky!
- It’s cocktiel hour
- What did the hummingbird do to his girlfriend? He nectar!
- What's a vampiric hummingbird's favourite drink? Necktar
Did you enjoy our compilation of the cheesiest bird puns available? Let us know in the comments section below.