Who said Chemistry jokes are not funny? Science puns are a sure way of starting a hilarious conversation in any audience! Chemical reactions do not only happen in a laboratory but they also occur in nature. It is easy to use an element of the periodic table in a hilarious pun that will brighten the mood among friends, students, and even colleagues.
If laughing gas can be created in a lab, then scientists are the real comedians! Various terms and compounds can either be combined or separated to make some of the memorable puns. Below is a compilation of some of the best jokes to share with your classmates. Share them with those who are around you.
Organic Chemistry jokes
- Why is organic Chemistry difficult? Because it has alkynes of trouble.
- Hydroxyl, Sulfur, Sodium, and Phosphorus walk into a bar, suddenly the bartender says, “OH Snap!”
- If organic Chemistry was easy, it would be called biology.
- Samarium, Argon, Arsenic, Selenium, and Sulfur keep on laughing at the other elements, they think they are SmArTeAsSeS.
- It feels so good owing your own labtop.
Funny chemistry jokes
- I asked the lab technician if she had some sodium hypobromite. She replied “NaBrO.”
- Do you know a joke about sodium? Na!
- Why is the ocean always salty? Because the land doesn’t wave back.
- What does a chemist take first in the morning? CoFe2.
- Why do you study for Chemistry? Because “Chem-Is-Try.”
- Don’t call me when am in the lab, am in my element!
- What reaction do you get when you put a couple of helium together (He He He)? Laughing gas.
- What did the cook say to the boiling water? “You will be mist.”
- What kind of sushi do you get when you combine two sodium atoms? 2Na.
Bad Chemistry jokes
- Why are there so many bad jokes? Because the good ones Argon!
- Old chemists never die! They just stop reacting.
- CoFe2 is the chemical formula for coffee!
- What did the lecturer say when he found two isotopes of helium? “HeHe”
- I heard that oxygen went out on a date with potassium? The date was OK!
- An optimist will see the glass to be half full, a pessimist will argue that the glass is half empty, but a Chemist, will see the glass “Completely Full!” (half liquid on the bottom and half air on the top.
- Does anyone know a joke about Nitric Oxide? NO!
- Q:What should you do with a sick chemist? A: If you can’t Helium, and you can’t Curium, then it’s better to Barium.
Best Chemistry jokes to tell in the laboratory
- If you are not part of the solution, then probably you are part of the precipitate.
- Someone threw sodium chloride at me. I yelled, “That’s a salt!”
- If everyone is made of atoms, then going to the laboratory to study atoms is actually a group of atoms studying themselves!
- Why did the physicist girl break up with the biology guy? Because there was no chemistry between them.
- Their lab smells like rotten eggs! It makes me feel sorry for their sulfuring
- Never drink water while studying! Because Chemistry states “Concentration decreases upon adding water.”
Chemistry love jokes
- Forget hydrogen, you're my number one element.
- What do you call a beautiful lady made out of copper and tellurium? CuTe!
- Are you into experiments! Because I LAB you!
- You are the Oxygen I breath and the Neon that lights my world, you are the One for me!
- If I had a wish, I could surely rearrange the periodic table and put Uranium and Iodine together, U and I.
- Your DNA is definitely full of Beryllium, Gold, and Taitanium. That makes you Be-Au-Ti-Ful.
- I hope you love Science/ because tonight we are going to have a chemical reaction.
Dirty Chemistry jokes
Below are some Chemistry jokes dirty that you can use as a pick up line or to share a funny joke without making it sound vulgar.
- Hey darling, you so beautiful, I have my ion you!
- Baby, your body is so hotter than a Bunsen burner.
- Whenever am with my baby, we have such great chemistry that all I want is to do some Biology with her.
- Science lovers are known to do it on the table periodically.
- Girl! You must be made of Florine, Iodine, and Neon, you look so FINe.
- The next time we go out for a date, make sure you bring your beaker and I promise to carry my stirring rod.
Cute Chemistry jokes
- Are you a carbon sample? I would love to date you!
- My thoughts for you resemble a proton, always positive!
- I bought you a chocolate bar because you eat chocolate periodically.
- You must have been made out of copper, I Cu and me getting in a relationship.
- Your father must have been beryllium and your mother barium, that’s why I call you BaBe.
Corny Chemistry jokes
- I sent my crush a paragraph of a message and she replied with a “K.” I replied back “Well, Potassium to you too.”
- Some teachers are always out of good jokes, they should “ZINC” of new ones.
- Ah - The element of surprise.
- Which super hero is found in the periodic table? Fe Man (Iron Man).
- What is the chemical formula of a banana? BaNa2.
- What is Nickle and Neon’s lucky number? NiNe.
- Helium goes to a local restaurant. The waiter refuses to serve him since he is a noble gas. Helium doesn’t react.
- Um – The element of confusion.
- What weapon can be made using Potassium, Nickel, and Iron? K-Ni-Fe.
Good Chemistry jokes for kids
- Where do you put the dirty dishes? Probably in the Zinc.
- Why did hydrogen marry carbon? Because they bonded so well.
- What kind of ghosts haunts labs? Methylated spirits.
- What do you do with a dead chemist? Barium.
- Doing experiments is like cooking; don’t lick the spoon.
Cheesy Chemistry jokes
- A neutron walks into a bar and asks, “How much for a drink?” The bartender replies, “For you, no charge.”
- If you buy one proton and one electron, you can get a neutron free of charge!
- How can you spot a chemist in a bathroom full of people? They was their hands before they use the toilet.
- What type of dog does a chemist have? A lab!
- If the old-school movie “TRON” was re, made, what title would they give it? Neutron!
- What investigative show does Caesium and Iodine love watching? Cs. I.
- I heard that Oxygen and Magnesium were going out, and I was like “O Mg”
- Dogs are made up of calcium, nickel, and a little neon –CaNiNe.
- Love is in the air? Wrong! Its Nitrogen, Oxygen, and carbon dioxide.
Making a science-related joke is as easy as breaking down the word CHEM-IS-TRY! Furthermore, the short forms of many elements in the periodic table are easy to combine to come up with hilarious puns, including Chemistry cat jokes. The puns will make you the best comedian in your family or among your colleagues, friends and class(mates).
Chemistry jokes are a sure way of making people laugh. These puns can be easily structured to fit any topic of interest. They can be used both in class and outside the school environment.