Egg puns are some of the funniest around. They can make a great addition to jokes that you tell. You need to know which ones to use for specific occasions. Fortunately, there are so many to pick from.
Do you know of any egg puns? If not, you need not worry. You can always find useful puns and egg jokes that will make your friends laugh. Here are but a few examples to consider.
Interesting egg puns list
If you just think about it, you will see why these egg puns are a great source of humour, of course unless you are a hard one to crack. Nevertheless, you will enjoy the jokes and will think differently about the eggs. Check out the following.
- Why did the new egg feel so good? Because he just got laid!
Get it? This pun is the best!
- What did Snow White name her hen? Egg White!
Of course, only Snow White can give her hen such a name. It is a white affair after all.
- How did the omelet find out she was ill? She had a medical eggs-am!
Well, there is no better way of saying exams in egg terms.
- Why were the eggs running so fast? They were afraid of being beaten!
Even you would have to run to escape the beating.
- Why did the Easter egg hide? He was a little chicken!
You cannot blame him for his size.
- Why did the eggs invite the mother hen to the egg party? Because they knew that she would bring coop cakes.
After all, they say mothers know best and parties need cakes.
- What’s the worst crime as far as an egg is concerned? Poaching!
- What do you call a smart omelet? An egg head!
- Why wouldn’t T-Rex take part in the school’s egg hunt on Easter? He kept coming up short-handed.
- Why should you be careful about what you say around egg whites? Everyone knows they can’t take a yolk.
There is no secret with these little folks.
- Did you hear about the hen who laid her egg on an axe? She wanted to hatchet.
- What was the motivational egg speaker’s slogan? Sunnyside up!
- How would you describe a baby egg on Christmas morning? Absolutely egg-static!
Nothing beats having a perfect egg on Christmas.
- How does a hen leave its house? Through the eggs-it.
Of course, no other option exists.
- How do monsters like their eggs? Terri-fried.
Even monsters have their own preference when it comes to eggs.
- Why did the man steal his eggs? He liked ’em poached.
Funny egg puns
Do you know which funny egg pun to use for a speech? Do you know what would break the monotony of a long boring address? Here are a few you could try to include in your oration.
- I went to the store today and bought some really oddly shaped eggs. I can't seem to find them now. I believe they have been mislaid.
- What day do eggs hate the most? Definitely, Fry-day.
- Here is what the egg said to Mr Clown: You do crack me up.
- I wonder why the chicken stopped in the middle of the road. Simple! It's because it intended to lay it on the line.
- How do you know when it is too hot in a barn? When the hens start laying hard-boiled eggs.
- Who is the best in telling egg jokes? Easy, comedi-hens.
- A man walks into a bar with a fried egg on his head. The bartender asks, "Why have you got a fried egg on your head?" The man replies, "Because boiled eggs fall off."
- What is the name of someone who is fond of eating too many eggs? He is an egg-oholic.
Well, there has to be a name for such a person, don't you think?
- How many eggs do you need to screw in a light bulb? None, because eggs don’t have hands.
Well, there definitely will be no screwing anything then!
- If you can't beat them...Just have your eggs fried.
At least you have a few options to explore.
- How do comedians like their eggs? Funny side up.
- Why did the egg go to school? To get egg-ucated.
- Where do eggs go on holiday? New Yolk.
Egg jokes and puns
Here are some of the best egg puns you can never go wrong with. You do not have to scratch your head hard to get jokes that work on any occasion and timeline. What's more, they will be perfect come next Easter celebrations. Take some time to practise so that you can be perfect on the delivery.
- Where do Eskimos keep their eggs? Inside an egg-loo!
- Why did the mother hen rinse out her chick’s mouth with soap? He kept using such fowl language
- Why did the celebrity egg start losing her friends? They called her a shell-out.
- What do you call an egg who likes to go on safari? An eggs-plorer!
- Why do people love having hard-boiled eggs for breakfast? They’re so hard to beat!
- Why wouldn’t the farmer let the hen in his house? She kept laying deviled eggs!
- What’s a chicken’s favourite coffee drink? An egg-spresso!
- How would a doctor advice chicken with high cholesterol? “ Well, they will be told to lay off eggs for a while!” The perfect solution to a disturbing problem.
- What did the egg say to his girlfriend? “You are the hottest chick I’ve ever seen and that’s no eggs-aggeration!”
- What’s an egg’s favourite sport? Running!
- Why was the gourmet chef arrested? They say that he whipped the cream and beat the eggs.
- How did the breakfast burrito find out she was sick? She had an eggs-amination!
- What happens if you try playing table tennis with a really bad egg? It first goes ping, then pong.
- Why should you never tell an egg a funny joke? Because it’ll really crack up.
- Why did the chicken cross the playground? It wanted to get to the other slide.
- Why can you only eat one egg on an empty stomach? After that, your stomach isn’t empty anymore.
- Why should little eggs never play on the computer for too long? Because it can leave their brains friend.
- Why did the retired general refuse to color his Easter eggs? He had heard that old soldiers never dye.
- Why did the two eggs break up with each other? She thought that he wasn’t all that he was cracked up to be.
- Why was the hen so stressed out? She was really scrambling to get all of her work done.
- You must be an Easter egg, because I’m dyeing to get to know you better.
- I don’t usually put all my eggs in one basket, but you are eggs-actly what I’m looking for.
- You seem like a cool chick. Let’s hatch a plan to spend some time together.
- You must be an Easter egg, because your body is crackin’.
Consider the best egg puns when you want to communicate a message in a funny way. Jokes have a way of ensuring that people stay entertained. Make sure you say the jokes right to avoid sounding like normal statements.