Amy Bennett McIntosh is a renowned American educator, philanthropist and education sector consultant. She is also famously known for being the wife of lawyer, author and CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin.
Toobin’s wife has practised her profession for over four decades, with notable success in different organizations. So, what else should you know about her? Check out her bio.
- Full name: Amy Bennett McIntosh
- Nickname: Amy Bennett
- Gender: Female
- Year of birth: 1969
- Age: 52 years old (as of 2021)
- Place of birth: Massachusetts, USA
- Current residence: New York City, New York, USA
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Sexuality: Straight
- Height in feet: 5’6”
- Height in centimetres: 167
- Weight in pounds: 132
- Weight in kilograms: 60
- Shoe size: 5 US
- Hair colour: Blonde
- Eye colour: Blue
- Mother: Nancy Drysdale
- Father: Robert C. McIntosh
- Relationship status: Married
- Partner: Jeffrey Toobin
- Children: 2
- School: Indian Hill High School
- College: Harvard Business School and Harvard University
- Profession: Educator, Entrepreneur, Consultant and Philanthropist
PAY ATTENTION: Subscribe to Digital Talk newsletter to receive must-know business stories and succeed BIG!
Amy Bennett McIntosh’s bio
She was born and raised in Massachusetts, USA. Her year of birth is 1969, but she has not revealed her exact date of birth. Who are Amy Bennett McIntosh’s parents? Amy was born to Robert C. McIntosh and Nancy Drysdale.
Her father, Robert, works as a managing partner of McIntosh, McIntosh and Knabe law firm in Cincinnati. Amy's mother, Nancy, is a co-owner of McIntosh/Drysdale Gallery of Contemporary Art. Currently, no information indicates whether Amy has siblings or not.
Is Amy Bennett McIntosh a Harvard University alumna?
How old is Amy Bennett McIntosh?
The American educator is 52 years old.
Amy Bennett McIntosh’s profession
Bennett is the Investor and Ed Tech sector lead at HBS Alumni Angels of Greater New York. She is also an education sector consultant of numerous institutions such as Hunter College and Education Trust NY. Additionally, Amy is a board member of EAB and Power School Group LLC.
Jeffrey Toobin’s wife began her professional career after completing her bachelor’s degree studies when she got a research analyst's job at Bain & Company. Throughout her career, she has held numerous positions in different top organizations such as:
- Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Strategy at City University of New York
- Independent Consultant at America Achieves
- Assistant Secretary, Office of Planning, Evaluation and Policy Development at the US Department of Education
- Senior Fellow: Regents Research Fund at the New York State Education Department
- Chief of Talent and New Initiates at NYC Department of Education
- Deputy Chief of Staff/Chancellor’s Office at NYC Department of Education
- Senior Vice President/Officer at Dun and Bradstreet
- Chief Executive Officer at Zagat Survey
- Senior Management various at Verizon
- Senior Vice President – Marketing at American Express
Furthermore, Jeff Toobin’s wife held various volunteer positions at multiple organizations such as Teach for America and Playwrights Horizons.
Who is Jeffrey Toobin married to?
Jeffrey Toobin is Amy Bennett’s husband, and they have been married since May 1986. Their marriage announcement was published in the New York Times magazine.
The two lovebirds attended Harvard University, where they were editors of The Harvard Crimson newspaper.
Do Amy Bennett McIntosh and Jeffrey Toobin have children?
Yes, the couple has two children. So, who are the other members of Jeffrey Toobin’s family? They welcomed their first child, Ellen, in 1991 and one year later, they had their second child, Adam, in 1992.
Her husband also has a son called Roderick Henry Greenfield with American attorney Casey Greenfield. Rory was born in 2009.
What happened to Amy Bennett McIntosh’s husband?
Her hubby was fired from his job at The New Yorker due to improper conduct while on a Zoom meeting with colleagues and the radio station WNYC. He was sorry for the shameful misconduct and was reinstated by CNN after eight months suspension.
How much is Amy Bennett McIntosh’s net worth?
Currently, there is no reliable information regarding the educator’s net worth. Nonetheless, her husband is wealthy, with a net worth of $10 million.
Amy Bennett McIntosh is a reputable career woman. She has tremendous work experience and has made significant contributions to various organizations and the US education sector at large.
Legit.ng recently published an article about Melody Holt’s biography. She is an American TV personality, entrepreneur, singer and motivational speaker. The American is also the CEO of Holt & Holt Entrepreneurship.
She is best known for appearing with her ex-husband, Martell Holt, in the popular reality TV series Love and Marriage: Huntsville. The Brundidge native is currently single and focusing on her career and raising her four children. Find out more in her bio.