- Former Ogun State Governor Gbenga Daniel was recently spotted in a beautiful video as he walked his daughter Kennyto the aisle
- The ex-governor was dressed in a carton-coloured agbada with a wine bead around his neck while observing the COVID-19 safety measure
- Nigerians showered beautiful compliments on the couple as many prayed that their union would be fruitful
The joy of every parent is to witness their children's big day and for former Ogun State Governor Gbenga Daniel, it is not different.
Daniel's daughter Kenny walked down the aisle with her man media mogul Debola Lagos on Saturday, August 8.
PAY ATTENTION: Join Legit.ng Telegram channel! Never miss important
My marital bliss just began: Ubi Franklin's 4th baby mama Sandra Iheuwa finally ties knot with lover
Gbenga Daniel's daughter weds her lover
Photos and videos from the event have been trending on social media as friends and colleagues of the couple turned up for them on their special day.
Check some out below:
1. Beautiful moment Gbenga Daniel walked his daughter to meet her man
2. Singer Waje doing what she knows how best to do
3. Gbenga Daniel's daughter saying her vows
4. The bride and her friends
5. The groom and his friends
6. Bride and groom showing off their dance steps
7. Groom seriously writing his wedding vows
PAY ATTENTION: Read the best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
"She's such a beautiful lady."
"This lady is preettayyy!!"
"I have always wished for this day and imagined d smiles on daddy’s face but daddy didn’t witness it he died 2weeks before it."
"It's her dad's outfit for me."
"Forever a daddy’s girl."
"He is seriously blushing. awwnnn."
"She is class and beauty! My God! God bless your own."
Bridal shower of Yusuf Buhari's soon-to-be bride
Legit.ng earlier reported that Zahra’s close friends gathered for her snow-themed bridal shower and photos from the lovely occasion has made the rounds on social media.
The bride-to-be looked stunning in a lovely figure-hugging white dress that many would have mistaken for a wedding dress.
Staying true to the theme, the venue for the event was decorated with several balloons, blue lights, snowflakes and more.