- Bobrisky and James Brown still hold the position of the most controversial crossdressers in the country
- The two are known to occasionally throw jabs at ladies especially when they step out looking stylish
- Legit.ng has compiled some stylish photos of the crossdressers in traditional outfits
Controversial Nigerian crossdressers Idris Okunenye aka Bobrisky and James Brown are currently the most talked-about individuals in the country when it comes to crossdressing.
The two individuals who are currently at loggerheads are known to get members of the internet community talking whenever they show up dressed as ladies. They are also known to hilariously take swipes at females.
In fact, Bobrisky has become notorious for telling ladies that he is better at being a female than most of them.
Interestingly, these two have managed to take their interest in crossdressing seriously as they always pay attention to every detail.
Nigerian legend put smiles on people's faces after distributing wheelchairs to people with physical disabilities (see pictures)
The use of makeup, hair extensions, expensive jewellery, designer shoes and bags among others are always taken into consideration whenever they dress themselves up.
Bobrisky who claims to be the top crossdresser in the country is also known for flying in hairdressers, nail technicians, makeup artists, etc from different parts of the country just to help him bring his complete vision to life.
Check them out below:
1. James and Bobrisky look like brides in iro and buba outfits:
2. The crossdressers look stunning in Indian outfits:
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
3. The crossdressers rock off-shoulder outfits:
Bobrisky is spotted in an Ankara off-shoulder gown while James rocks an African print off-shoulder top which he paired with jean trouser.
4. More off-shoulder outfits by the crossdressers:
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
5. Bobrisky goes for a sequin gown while James keeps it simple with a female-styled buba and sokoto:
Bobrisky's Birthday: Nigerians condemn Police over disruption at party venue | Legit TV