Do you want to know how KwikCash can help you to get a loan? If yes, then you need to follow our guide. Many people in Nigeria use this service to get loans without requiring documents, guarantors and collateral!
It is easier than you can even imagine!
What is KwikCash?
KwikMoney or just KwikCash is a Nigerian automatic and instant loan service which cooperates with banks, mobile networks and other telecommunication services.
You can get loans very quickly, in 60 seconds or even less. You will need the following:
- A bank account that has been used for the last 3 months. This account has to be in the following banks: Access Bank, First City Monument Bank (FCMB), First Bank, Diamond Bank, United Bank For Africa (UBA), Polaris Bank, Heritage Bank, Zenith Bank, Stanbic Bank, Unity Bank, Union Bank, Wema Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, Fidelity Bank
- Bank Verification Number
- A working phone number that has been used for the last 3 months
- You must be 18 years old and older
It is very easy to get a loan from Kwik Cash. Just follow this guide:
- Visit the loan portal.
- Enter your phone number to see your loan offer.
- Your mobile phone provider (for example Airtel or Glo) will send you a KwikCash code to verify that you are the real owner.
- Choose the offer that is the most suitable for you.
- After a few minutes, you will get the money you need. If you face any problems, contact customer service agents.
You must pay your loan back in 14 to 30 days after you got it, depending on the loan. You can pay your loan with any ATM card or in cash at any supported bank or agent.
READ ALSO: How to make money on Facebook: a step-by-step guide
Important! Remember that it is crucial to pay your loan back before the due date. If you forget to do this, then you will be given an automatic extension which is called a “rollover” which will double the amount of interest with an additional 5% fee. If you do not pay your loan after the rollover, your loan will default and a 5% default fee will be added to your loan.
Now you know more about the KwikCash service. Remember to always pay back your loan on time.
READ ALSO: How to buy data on Airtel: Data plans, codes, prices