The road to success is always under construction. This means that there are more sad and frustrating moments than happy ones. Humour is an important tool on your road to success. This means that finding funny inspirational quotes and messages for everyday motivation is essential. Here are some of the funniest inspiring quotes for you.
The combination of an inspiring quote and something that you can laugh about is powerful. It helps you look at all your failures and setbacks, laugh, learn, and confidently look into the future for better results. Here are 35 funny inspirational quotes and messages for everyday motivation to help better your outlook on life.
Funny inspirational quotes
- Consider the postage stamp; its usefulness consists of the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.
- When nothing goes right, go left.
- Laugh at your problems... Everybody else does.
- "Opportunity is missed by most people because its dressed in overalls and looks like work." —Thomas Edison
- "Wine is constant proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." — Benjamin Franklin
- A diamond is basically a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
- "Change is not a four letter word.....but mostly your reaction is." — Jeffery Gotimer
- "You can't wait for inspiration, you have to go after it with a club." — Jack London
- "I always wanted to be someone, but now I realize that I should have been more specific." — Lily Tomlin
- "I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work." — Thomas A Edison
- If you were able to believe in Santa Claus for like 8 years, you can believe in yourself for 5 minutes.
- Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
- "If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito." — Dalai Lama
- "If you're going to be thinking, you may as well think big!!" — Donald Trump
- If you woke up today to be mediocre..... Go back to sleep.
READ ALSO: Top 50 funny food quotes for food lovers
Motivational quotes for students
- "Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failures are two of the surest stepping stones to success." — Dale Carnegie
- "Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out." — Robert Collier
- Try to live every day like Elle Woods after she was told that she wasn't smart enough for law school.
- Be a peli-can. Not a peli-cant.
- You never regret the things that you did but you will always regret the things that you didn't do when you have the chance.
- "Life is like a sewer..... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it." — Tom Lehrer
Inspirational quotes for men
- If you try, you risk failure, if you don't, you ensure it.
- "If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavours to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." – Henry David Thoreau
- "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." — Albert Einstein
- "Great spirits have always encountered great opposition from mediocre minds." — Albert Einstein
Funny inspirational messages for everyday
- I haven't had this bad of a Monday since last Monday.
- "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares?... He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly
- "If you try to fail and you succeed, which one have you done?"— George Carlin
- "If you're going through hell... Keep going." — Winston Churchill
- If something seems to be going too well, you've obviously missed something. Especially if it's math.
- Look up for inspiration, look down for concentration, but don’t look side to side for information.
- Opportunity dances with those already on the dance floor.
- "Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that." — Ellen Degeneres
- Sometimes you climb out of the bed and think you won't make it. Sit, take a breath, remember all those times that you felt like that before — then laugh as you remember that you still made it.
We hope that the above 35 funny inspirational quotes and messages for everyday use will help you through tough times when you feel overwhelmed.
READ ALSO: Short inspirational quotes about life