Self-love quotes increase our confidence and make us feel that we are worth something when the mood is down. A healthy sense of loving yourself helps you to live life to the fullest and achieve your wildest dreams. Here are the top self-love messages you should read.
Happiness starts with self-love. You can’t appreciate the world and people in it if you don’t appreciate yourself. Don’t take it wrong, though. It doesn’t mean that you should become a narcissist. Conversely, you should doubt your actions and behaviour, but at the same time you should accept yourself for who you are and be proud of it.
From the moment when you fully accept yourself, you will notice how people’s attitude toward you changes for the better. One famous saying states: love yourself — and others will love you. Discover 30 more best quotes about self.
These "quotes about myself" are likely to increase your self-esteem and motivate you to achieve great things in life. Plus, they will make you mentally stronger and help to overcome the tough episodes.
- Loving yourself is the bravest thing that you can ever do.
- Be proud of who you are.
- Be yourself, no matter what they say.
- Stay true to your personality. It is your life and your interests that matter most.
- You do not get to live twice. Do not waste your time being someone you are not.
- We can accept changes. We can accept our friends, behaving the wrong way. Why cannot we accept ourselves, when we are not ideal? We are just humans, after all.
- The most challenging task is to be yourself in a world where everyone is trying to force you to be someone else.
- "Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years." – Bill Gates
- You have to love yourself before you love someone else. By accepting yourself and entirely being who you are, your mere presence can make others happy.
- To accept yourself is to value your shortcomings as much as your perfection.
- You are the most special person in the world because you were the only one born at that time, day, place and to your parent. Appreciate the unique chance of you being born.
- Do everything with dedication and passion, and you will get the most special reward in turn – love.
- Work on yourself every day. Become better every day. And appreciate yourself every day.
- It's your life and your decisions only. You know what is good and bad. Do everything exclusively with all the respect and love for yourself.
- Time goes quickly – do not waste it on something that you do not feel like you.
- You should live your life so that in the end you can say that it was worth it.
- Do not allow someone to rule your life. Listen to your feelings and decide for yourself.
- Happiness is not something you can find. Happiness is in your heart. Let it shine.
I love myself quotes
People might mistakenly think that self-love is a destructive feeling, which leads to egoism and ignoring everyone around. However, a healthy amount of self-love enables you to achieve good results in your life and make everyone around happy.
- "Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Do not wish it were easier; wish you were better." – Jim Rohn
- "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself." – Harvey Fierstein
- You matter, you are loved, you are free.
- To fall in love with yourself is the key to happiness.
- Your most significant responsibility is to care for yourself and to know you are worth it.
- You do not need to justify before anyone but yourself.
- Care for yourself. It is your job.
Funny self-love quotes
- You are not going to like me. I am.
- I think I am a love triangle. I love myself, myself loves me, me loves I.
- I am so great, I wish I had a friend like me.
- I have a problem with self-esteem, which is ridiculous, considering how amazing I am.
- "To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance." – Oscar Wilde
Self-love quotes and messages can help us motivate ourselves and learn to accept our flaws easier. Remember these tender sayings and use them when appropriate.