- Movie star Omotola recently celebrated her daughter, Princess, on the occasion of her birthday
- Interestingly, the striking resemblance between mother and daughter cannot go unnoticed
- Legit.ng has compiled some pictures of Princess showing how she’s growing into a beautiful woman just like her mummy
Nollywood diva Omotla Jalade-Ekeinde has a lot to be grateful for in life as she continues to witness the growth of her children into beautiful women and handsome men.
Just recently, the proud mama bear dedicated a special post to her first fruit, Princess, who clocked a new age.
Omotola posted photos of the young woman on her page and one thing is for sure, their resemblance is uncanny!
A fan who reacted to her post wrote:
"Wow! This one has mummy's complexion. Age gracefully Beautiful Lady, Happy Birthday to you."
From the facial features to the poise and ever radiant smile, Princess is almost an exact replica of her mother when she was around the same age.
Legit.ng has compiled some stunning pictures of the young lady. Check them out below:
1. Looking just like mummy in red!
2. It's the similar nose for us!
3. Just like her mum even while rocking a graduation gown
4. You can't mistake that smile, it's a trademark of the Ekeinde's!
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
5. Omotola and Princess looking like sisters on a plane trip.
6. Talk about a mum and daughter who fight the good cause!
In other news about the celebrity family, Legit.ng previously reported that Omotola opened up about the impact of losing her father as a young girl.
The award-winning actress shared details of the fateful day in an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo. According to the film star, her father’s death felt like something died inside her and it continues to affect her till date.