Beth Behrs is an American actress best known from the comedy series 2 Broke Girls. She had a regular role as Caroline Channing for six seasons. She also featured in American Pie Presents: The Book of Love, Chasing Eagle Rock, and currently stars in The Neighbourhood. The actress is an author and philanthropist working to help victims of sexual assault. What is Beth Behrs doing now?
How old is Beth Behrs? Born on December 26, 1985, in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Beth Behrs age is 34 years.
- Full name: Elizabeth Ann Behrs
- Date of birth: December 26, 1985
- Place of birth: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Age: 34 years
- Nationality: American
- Height: 5 ft 5 inches
- Weight: 54 kgs
- Eye colour: Blue
- Hair colour: Blonde
- Husband: Michael Gladis (m. 2018)
- Net worth: $20 million
- Occupation: Actress, author
Beth Behrs height and body measurements
How tall is Beth Behr? The actress stands at a height of 5ft 5 inches (1.65 m) and weighs about 54 kgs. She is very particular about healthy eating and fitness and even went ahead to write a book on it. Beth Behrs measurements are 34-25-34 inches. Her eyes are blue, and her hair is blonde.
The actress was born to David and Maureen Behrs on December 26, 1985, and was given the name Elizabeth Ann Behrs. She was born into a humble background. Her father was a college administrator while her mother was a first-grade teacher.
She was raised in Lynchburg, Virginia, alongside her younger sister. She attended E.C Glass High School.
She then moved to Marin County, California, where she joined Tamalpais High School and graduated in 2004. She later joined American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
There, she performed in productions like Dangling Conversations: The Music of Simon and Garfunkel and A Bright Room Called Day.
Behrs relocated to Los Angeles to study at UCLA School of Theatre, Film, and Television. She graduated in 2008 with a bachelor’s degree in Critical Studies.
Having trained as a singer, Behrs received a Young Musician’s Foundation Vocal Scholarship. However, she did not pursue singing as a career and instead gravitated towards acting.
Behrs discovered her passion for theatre at the age of four. She performed in several productions in high school and college.
Her first role in the film industry was in American Pie Presents: The Book of Love. The teen comedy was released on December 22, 2009.
She went on to appear on several shows and stage plays. Here is a list of Beth Behrs movies and TV shows:
- American Pie Presents: The Book of Love (2009)- She played the character of Heidi on the teenage comedy film
- Adventures of Serial Buddies (2012)- She appeared as Brittany
- Route 30, Too! (2012)- She played an alien girl in the independent film directed by John Putch
- Chasing Eagle Rock (2015)- She played the role of Deborah
- Hello, My Name is Doris (2015)- She played the character of Brooklyn in the romantic comedy-drama film
- NCIS: Los Angeles (2010)- She played the role of a female caroler in the episode aired in December 2010. The episode was titled Disorder
- Castle (2011)- She appeared as Ginger on the episode titled Slice of Death
- Pretty Tough (2011)- She portrayed the character of Regen on the Hulu series
- 2 Broke Girls (2011-2017)- She landed the lead role of Caroline Channing on the comedy produced by Whitney Cummings. The character Caroline was a waitress at a local diner in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The series was canceled in 2017 and it aired for six seasons.
- The Big Bang Theory (2018)- She played the character of Nell on the episode titled The Separation Triangulation
- The Neighbourhood (2018- present)- She plays Gemma Johnson on the sitcom series.
In 2013, she appeared on the music video of the song Downtown by Lady Antebellum
As a voice-over artist, she worked on Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh (2016) and Monsters University (2013). She appeared as herself on It’s a Brad, Brad World (2013), and Repeat After Me (2015).
She performed on the comedic stage play titled A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Gynecologic Oncology Unit at Memorial Sloan- Kettering Cancer Center of New York City.
Behrs is also a webcomic writer alongside Matt Dyle. They specialize in themes like feminism and environmental issues. She authored a self-help book titled The Total Me-Tox: How to Ditch Your Diet, Move Your Body & Love Your Life.
Beth Behrs nominations
For her role in 2 Broke Girls, Behrs was nominated for:
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Breakout Star
- People’s Choice Award for Favorite TV Gal Pals
Beth Behrs Michael Gladis love story
Beth got engaged to Michael Gladis on July 10, 2016. Before their engagement, they were in a relationship for six years.
Beth Behrs husband Michael is an American actor. He is best known for playing the role of Paul Kinsey on three seasons of Mad Men. Beth and Michael got married on July 21, 2018, at Moose Creek Ranch in Victor, Idaho.
Beth Behrs net worth
The actress garnered most of her income from her roles in the films and TV shows she appeared on. According to Celebrity Net Worth, her estimated net worth is $20 million
Beth Behrs Instagram
The actress gained popularity when she became a cast member in 2 Broke Girls. Until now, she has a huge following of 1 million followers on Instagram and over 300k followers on Twitter.
She often interacts with fans on her verified Instagram page. Check out some of Beth Behrs hot pictures and posts:
Her home library proves that she is a lover of books
She also loves horses
Other known facts
- Beth underwent therapy in 2011 to deal with her childhood anxiety and frequent panic attacks.
- As a kid, soccer was her favourite sport
- She is the co-founder of the SheHerdPower Foundation, a group that assists victims of sexual assault. They offer therapy sessions and empowerment programs that help them with the healing process.
- In 2014, Behrs hosted the 40th People’s Choice Awards
Beth Behrs came to the public eye when she became a regular cast member in 2 Broke Girls. Currently, she plays the role of Gemma Johnson on the sitcom series, The Neighbourhood. She is also a writer and a voice for victims of sexual assault.