- Multiple award-winning rapper Cardi B says she wants to be a politician, adding that she really loves government
- The American rapper made the disclosure on her official Twitter page on Sunday, January 12
- Cardi B's fans have reacted to the rapper's political aspiration
- The American was recently in Nigeria to perform, and since she left the African country, she has been missing the latter
- Cardi B is married to fellow rapper Offset, with whom she has a named Kulture
American rapper Cardi B has said she wants to be a politician, saying she really loves government even though she does not agree with the government.
Legit.ng gathers that the multiple award-winning rapper and mother of one made the disclosure on Twitter on Sunday, January 12.
She tweeted: "I think I want to be a politician. I really love government even tho I don’t agree with Government (sic)."
In a follow-up tweet, the 27-year-old rapper noted that no matter how many weapons a country has, it still needs people.
As expected, Cardi B's fans flooded her comment section to react to her political aspiration.
Below are some of the reactions:
Recall that Cardi B recently announced that she would be filing for her Nigerian citizenship when United States president Donald Trump ordered an airstrike that killed an Iranian commander, Qasem Soleiman in Iraq.
Cardi B said the president was jeopardising the lives of American citizens with the crisis between the United States and Iran.
Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported that American rapper Cardi B was taking her quest to become a citizen of Nigeria seriously.
Shortly after sharing a post on the microblogging platform, Twitter, about her plans to get a Nigerian citizenship, the Bodak Yellow crooner returned with a different tweet in which she noted that she was trying to pick a tribe to identify with in the country.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better
Which country would you leave Nigeria for? | Legit TV