Children absolutely adore laughing, and they would quickly get attached to an adult who would tell them some funny kids jokes. Everyone who regularly communicates with youngsters needs to learn some good jokes for kids to entertain them and make them smile.
There is a large variety of funny jokes for kids, including kids knock knock jokes, amusing puns and plenty of other things that can make your child giggle. There is always a chance that your youngsters will groan after hearing them because some of them are very cheesy and corny, but there is just as much of a chance that they will amuse them.
Best kids jokes
These hilarious lines are in a question-answer format. Normally, it works the following way: you ask a question, the child does not know the answer, and you reveal it after a small pause. If everything goes well, the young one will laugh and be amused. Some of them also contain references to popular characters from children's books and the media.
- What does a cloud wear under his raincoat? - Thunderwear.
- What did the snowman say to the other snowman? - Do you smell carrots?
- What music frightens balloons? - Pop music.
- What do Alexander the Great and Winnie the Pooh have in common? - The same middle name.
- Why is Peter Pan always flying? - Because he never lands.
- What did the father tomato say to the baby tomato while out for a walk? - Ketchup!
- What school subject is the fruitiest? - History because it is full of dates!
- Why couldn't the pony sing himself a lullaby? - He was a little hoarse.
- What did the left eye say to the right eye? - Between us, something smells!
- What is a witch’s favourite subject in school? - Spelling!
- What falls in winter but never gets hurt? - The snow!
- How do you catch a squirrel? - Climb a tree and act like a nut.
- What did Cinderella say to the photographer? - Someday my prints will come.
- What’s faster, cold or hot? - Hot, because you can catch a cold.
- Why wouldn't the crab share his sweets? - Because he was a little shellfish!
Silly jokes for kids
Children's jokes are normally quite silly and light-hearted. You can tell your little troublemaker these kids jokes and get a strong reaction from them.
- What kind of room doesn’t have doors? - A mushroom!
- What kind of key opens a banana? - A monkey!
- What do elves learn in school? - The elf-abet.
- Where do cows go for entertainment? - To the moo-vies!
- How does a scientist freshen their breath? - With experi-mints!
- What did the nose say to the finger? - Stop picking on me!
- What do you call a dog magician? - A labracadabrador.
- What do you call a funny mountain? - Hillarious.
- What did the calculator say to the maths student? - You can count on me.
- Why did the computer go to the doctor? - It had a virus.
- What two things can you not have for breakfast? - Lunch and dinner.
- What time should you go to the dentist? - Tooth hurty.
- Why is a bad joke like a bad pencil? - It has no point!
- What’s red and invisible? - No tomatoes.
- How do you organize a space party? - Planet early.
Knock knock jokes for kids
All knock-knock lines follow the same structure. You say "Knock, knock!, the person answers "Who’s there?", and you say some words that will later evolve into a pun. The person will have to repeat the words and add "who?". Then, you finish by delivering the punchline. Knock-knock puns are great kid jokes and are usually loved by young children.
The following examples start with "Knock, knock!" - "Who's there?".
- Hatch. - Hatch who? - Bless you!
- Annie. - Annie who? - Annie body home?
- Boo. - Boo who? - Don’t cry; it’s just a joke!
- Lettuce. - Lettuce who? - Lettuce in, it’s cold out here!
- Bean. - Bean who? - Bean a while since I saw you!
- Orange. - Orange who? - Orange you going to let me in?
- Adore. - Adore who? - Adore is between us. Open up!
- Owls say. - Owls say who? - Yes, they do.
- Kanga. - Kanga who? - Actually, it’s kangaroo.
- Spell. - Spell who? - W-H-O.
These amazing jokes for children will never get old, and they will always brighten the day of a youngster.