- Singer Burna Boy recently jetted down to Rivers state in celebration of his recent win at the Grammys
- The music star no doubt had a swell time in the state as he was warmly welcomed by his people
- Legit.ng has compiled some awe-inspiring moments from the singer’s homecoming trip
Nigerian singer, Damini Ogulu aka Burna Boy, spent the weekend in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state, for a homecoming event in celebration of his recent Grammy award.
Even though the Twice as Tall singer was the star of the day, there were several noteworthy moments that made the trip a beautiful one that got social media users talking.
From the warm reception he was given upon his arrival to the mammoth crowd who stormed the streets of Port-Harcourt to sing his praises, the singer surely had a good time.
In light of all these, Legit.ng has compiled photos and videos of some unforgettable moments that caught the attention of many from the homecoming trip.
Check them out below:
1. Fans hit the streets to sing Burna Boy's praises in Port-Harcourt
2. Burna Boy's epic reaction after Governor Wike gifted him a piece of land and promised to give him money to develop it.
3. Brotherly love: The moment Burna Boy and Duncan Mighty hugged passionately at his homecoming concert.
4. Burna Boy and Timaya also warmed hearts after they hugged on stage.
5. Governor Wike honoured the singer with the second-highest rank in Rivers state.
6. Burna Boy distributed foodstuff packs to over 300 families in Rivers.
All love: Grammy-winner Burna Boy, Timaya and Duncan Mighty all hug passionately during homecoming concert
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
The young lady tagged Nigerians who are complaining as ‘mad fellows'. Tacha noted that Burna Boy deserves to have a town named after him and a public holiday dedicated to him.