Linda Blair is a talented American actress, animal rights activist, and humanitarian. She is best known for her role as Regan, the possessed child in the film titled The Exorcist, for which she was nominated for an Academy Award and won a Golden Globe.
Linda Blair was born on the 22nd of January 1959 in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America. Her nationality is American, and Aquarius is her Zodiac sign. Is Linda Blair still alive? Yes, she is.
- Name: Linda Denise Blair
- Age: 61 years
- Date of birth: 22nd of January 1959
- Place of birth: St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches (157 centimetres/ 1.57 metres)
- Weight: 57 kilograms (125.7 pounds)
- Measurements: 37-26-38 inches (94-66-97 centimetres)
- Father: James
- Mother: Elinore
- Sister: Debbie
- Brother: Jimmy
- Profession: Actress, animal rights activist and humanitarian
The early life of Linda Blair
By the age of five years, Blair was already in the spotlight as a child model and actress. Her parents, Elinore, a real estate agent, and James, an executive headhunter, supported her.
She also had the love and support of her brother Jimmy, and sister Debbie.
How old is she today? Linda Blair age is 61 years.
Height and weight
The actress has a slim body with an hourglass figure as seen in most Linda Blair hot pictures online. She is 5 feet 2 inches (157 centimetres/ 1.57 metres) tall and her weight is about 57 kilograms (125.7 pounds.)
Her bust, waist and hip measurements are 37-26-38 inches (94-66-97 centimetres,) and her bra size is 34C. Her eyes and hair are light brown.
Linda Blair movies and TV shows
Most of Linda Blair young life was spent in the limelight because she started modelling and acting at a tender age. She has starred in various movies and television shows, including the following:
Linda Blair movies
- The Way We Live Now (1970): She was Sara Aldridge.
- The Exorcist (1973): She was Regan. This film catapulted her to fame.
- Sarah T. - Portrait of a Teenage Alcoholic (1975): She was Sarah Travis.
- Ruckus (1980): She was Jenny Bellows.
- Fatal Bond (1991): She portrayed the character of Leonie Stevens.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Heartbroken Bride (1992): She portrayed the character of Hannah Hawkes.
- Calendar Girl, Cop, Killer? The Bambi Bembenek Story (1992): She acted as Jane Mader.
- Skins (1994): She portrayed the character of Maggie Joiner.
- Sorceress (1995): She acted as Amelia.
- S Club 7: Artistic Differences (2000): She was Joni in this movie.
- Monster Makers (2003): She was Shelly Stoker.
- Hitters Anonymous (2005): She was Brenda Swan.
- All Is Normal (2008): She featured in the movie as Barbara.
- Whoa! (2013): She was Deborah Blackburn.
- Surge of Power: Revenge of the Sequel (2016): She was Helen Harris.
- Hidden Faces (1968): She was Allyn Jaffe.
- Fantasy Island (1982): She was Sara Jean Rawlins in one episode.
- Murder, She Wrote (1985): She was Jane Pascal in one episode.
- MacGyver (1990): She was Jenny Larson in one episode.
- Married... with Children (1992): She was Ida Mae in one episode.
- Robin's Hoods (1994): She was Carla Patelle.
- Renegade (1996): She was Teddy Ray Thompson.
- Extreme Ghostbusters (1997): She acted as Selene.
- PSI Factor: Chronicles of the Paranormal (1998): She was Rebecca Royce in one episode.
- Godzilla: The Series (1999): She acted as Alexandra Springer.
- S Club 7 in L.A. (2000): She was Joni Witherspoon in nine episodes.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul (2000): She acted as Ms. Hooper.
- Supernatural (2006): She appeared as Det. Diana Ballard.
- JJ Villard's Fairy Tales (2020): She was Grandma/ Mama Bear/ Goldilock's Mom in two episodes.
Linda Blair nominations and awards
So far, the actress has received 8 award nominations and won four, including the following:
- In 1974, she won the Best Supporting Actress - Motion Picture Golden Globe for her work in The Exorcist. The same year, she was nominated for the Most Promising Newcomer - Female Golden Globe Award for the same film.
- In 1974, she was nominated for the Best Actress in a Supporting Role Oscar Award for her role in The Exorcist.
- In 1974 and 1975, she was nominated for the Best Actress (Schauspielerin) Bravo Otto Germany Award.
- In 2006, she was nominated for the Blockbuster Movie of the Week TV Land Award for her role in Born Innocent.
How much is Linda Blair worth?
Linda Blair Exorcist actor has an estimated net worth of 16 million.
The romance between Linda Blair and Rick James
In the 1980s, Rick James and Linda Blair were in a romantic relationship. She fell in love with him when she was 22 years old after seeing his photo in a magazine.
Although the Linda Blair Rick James relationship seemed to be perfect in the eyes of many of their fans, the actress later opened up and said that it was doomed because of the singer/songwriter’s cocaine habit.
She also said that she and Rick were not as romantic as people probably wished or thought they were. The couple parted ways in 1984 as Rick’s drug problems started to take control of his life.
What does Linda Blair do now?
Where is Linda Blair today? After being in Hollywood for decades, her first love of animals is what has taken the centre stage in her life.
She now runs the Linda Blair WorldHeart Foundation, a non-profit organisation dedicated to rescuing and rehabilitating abused, neglected, and abandoned animals.
She rescues animals from the streets of Los Angeles, as well as from other overcrowded and overwhelmed cities and county animal shelters. She works and lives in her two-acre rescue sanctuary in California.
She is also an animal rights activist and humanitarian, working with PETA, the Children's Charity, Feed the Children, and Variety.
Linda Blair The Exorcist actor has a Twitter account with 20.8k followers. She also has a Facebook page with over 60.2k likes and over 61.5k followers.
Linda Blair is a household name in Hollywood, where she has had a long-running career. Today, she runs an animal rescue foundation in California.