Only a few people know about the benefits of eating dates on an empty stomach. Find out how to provide your body with valuable minerals and recharge your body for the whole day just eating dates in the morning. Fruits of the date palm have long been known for their tonic and rejuvenating properties. Let`s find out their useful properties.
Photo from cdn1.medicalnewstoday.com
Benefits of eating dates in the morning
Morning is the best time to eat dates. Eat dates for breakfast to get the most out of them. They are a valuable nutritional product for the body that supports our health and beauty:
- Fruits perfectly satisfy hunger and saturate the body with nutrients. If you eat ten dates in the morning, you can fulfill the daily human need for copper, magnesium, and sulfur. They also contain half of the necessary iron and a quarter of calcium. There is about sixty percent of sugar in dates, which is much higher than its amount in other fruits. Most importantly, it is mainly fructose and glucose, which are completely safe for the body and make dates like honey.
- A large number of amino acids, trace elements and vitamins makes this fruit a priceless gift of nature. Fluoride protects our teeth from caries. Selenium reduces the risk of heart diseases. Dietary fibers effectively restore the balance in the microflora of the body. Potassium and magnesium in dates minimize the risk of heart attacks and blood-strokes several times.
- Dates contain vitamins A, E, PP, C, B, folic acid, which strengthen the immune system. These elements have a positive effect on male potency, help cleanse the body of toxins. Pantothenic acid helps the body absorb carbohydrates more easily.
Picture from menslife.com
READ ALSO: Benefits of dates with milk you should know
- Eating dates help to lower the level of "bad" cholesterol. Also, doctors confirm the fact that eating fruits on an empty stomach reduces the risk of cancer.
- Eating dates in the morning have a positive effect on mental abilities, they increase efficiency and vitality. Dates are beneficial for physical exhaustion and fatigue. Due to the high level of natural sugar, these fruits give strength and contribute to a surge of energy. No wonder the great commander Alexander the Great fed his soldiers with dates before military campaigns.
- Since ancient times, dates have been known for their healing properties.
- It was believed that the fruits of date palms give strength, endurance, increase longevity, increase male reproductive potency.
- Dates are also useful for anemia and hypertension, for the chest and lungs. These fruits soothe a cough and promote the withdrawal of sputum.
- The dietary fiber contained in dates reduces the risk of cancer.
- They also contribute to the development of the root endings of the brain, increase the body’s ability to withstand various infections, including viral infections. They are extremely useful for brain activity, increasing it for 20%.
Source of photo: menslife.com
- Due to the high content of potassium, doctors recommend using dates for cardiovascular diseases. In the case of heart failure, dates stimulate the activity of the heart.
- Dates serve as a tonic and restorative remedy, restore strength after a long illness. Dates help with paralysis of the facial nerve, with physical fatigue, and also with diabetes.
- A decoction of dates in the morning with rice helps to fight dystrophy.
- Dates are especially useful for women during pregnancy, childbirth and when nursing. They facilitate childbirth and contribute to the development of milk by the female body.
- Who wants to lose weight, you should remember the famous nutrition names "date diet." This diet will not only help get rid of extra pounds but also bring significant benefits to the body. And since many of nourishing fruits are not eaten, dates are the leading product in this diet, especially on an empty stomach. Even if you just replace the sweets with dates in the morning, you will be able to throw off a few extra pounds unnoticeably.
- Eating dates at the beginning of the day, you can get rid of parasites, strengthen the heart, cleanse the liver and kidneys, and nourish the blood.
- The researchers concluded that such nutrition has a beneficial effect on improving vision and hearing. Substances that are part of dates contribute to the necessary moisture of the eyes and are the prevention of goiter's disease.
- Dates are recommended as a natural sedative. When we consume dates, we reduce the feeling of anxiety, get rid of fatigue and overwork, especially with prolonged mental stress.
Photo from menslife.com
Dates have long been known as sweet, tasty and very healthy Asian fruit. Regular consumption of this delicious fruit can improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system, strengthen the immune system, increase efficiency and vitality.
READ ALSO: Health benefits of guava leaves tea