What do you know about clove benefits for men? Is clove good for health? How can you use it for medicinal purposes? This magic spice not only gives a bright taste to dishes, but clove is also very healthy. Especially for men! Even if you do not like natural spices in food, we recommend other ways to use it. After the reading of our post, you will want to do it!
Unusual-looking clove buds are famous not only for their burning taste and spicy aroma but also for their healing effects. This spice has long been used in traditional medicine recipes for the prevention and even treatment of certain diseases.
Clove benefits for men
In Asian countries, men regularly use clove as it increases male power, prevents premature ejaculation and enhances sperm motility. It is enough to use it in small quantities because clove is quite concentrated and strong. If you eat too many cloves, it works the other way around. It may reduce testosterone. Cloves are even better when combine with cinnamon, So we advise to take them together. Add a pinch in a smoothie, coffee or tea.
Just one bud, and what a variety of nutrients! The chemical composition of cloves is unusually large. Its beneficial properties are explained by the high content of vitamins, minerals, and essential oil.
Vitamins in cloves’ buds:
- provitamin A (beta-carotene)
- vitamins of group B (B1, B2, B3 or PP, B4, B6, B9)
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- vitamin E (tocopherol)
- vitamin K (phylloquinone)
READ ALSO: How to use moringa powder in 7 best ways
As for the content of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, clove has proteins 6%, lipids 20%, and carbohydrates about 27%. Approximately 30% of the spice is a fiber.
- anthelmintic (anthelmintic);
- antifungal (fungicidal);
- pain medication;
- wound healing;
- carminative (with flatulence);
READ ALSO: Fertility test for women and men in Nigeria
1. Cloves good for intimate life
Cloves prevent quick ejaculation, and thus both partners enjoy longer. The spice acts as an aphrodisiac for both men and women. Clove essential oil fights against impotence. It is a clear yellow liquid with a sharp spicy aroma.
2. Cloves freshen breath
Forget about oral sprays and chewing gums. Just chew a piece of dry clove in your mouth. According to one legend, in ancient China before talking with the emperor a person must hold a clove in his mouth.
3. Clove strengthens teeth
For the prevention of caries and bleeding do not forget to use the spice regularly. It prevents the multiplication of pathogenic bacteria and reduces inflammation. Clove reduces pain both a headache and toothache. The clove’s composition has several acids and essential oils that work on the same principle as aspirin. In addition to the painkiller, the spice has an antiseptic effect.
4. Cloves help to get rid of tobacco addiction
Do you constantly look for a cigarette? Chew a clove instead of a cigarette. It will reduce the desire to smoke and distract your brain.
5. Clove cleans the lungs
Studies have shown that the spice also helps reduce inflammation and clear the lungs. Doctors recommend adding it to the diet for those who suffer from pneumonia, cough for colds, and coughing because of cigarettes.
READ ALSO: Uses of palm kernel oil in Nigeria
6. Clove contains valuable antioxidants
The spice rejuvenates the body. Due to the eugenol containing, clove effectively fights the growth of cancer cells.
Clove recovers muscles after exertion. Since it has anti-inflammatory properties, the spice perfectly heals with muscle pain and reduces the amount of lactic acid in the tissues.
7. Other health benefits of cloves
- A fragrant clove suppresses the tubercle bacillus reproduction. Take clove effectively to prevent flu.
- When eating cloves with food, it stimulates the production of digestive juices. The clove is useful for gastritis with low acidity and reduced appetite. But with increased acidity and gastric ulcer, the use of clove is contraindicated.
- Cloves are also used in the treatment of inflammation in the large intestine (colitis), intestinal colic, flatulence (carminative action) as well as diseases of the rectum and liver.
- Surprisingly, but clove has two opposite actions at once: it tones and relieves spasms. The spice can relax and tone at the same time.
Some recipes with cloves
- Fifteen buds of cloves carefully chewed 15 minutes before a meal with one teaspoon of honey are good for digestion stimulating. However, it is contraindicated to men with gastric and duodenal ulcers as well as high blood pressure.
- During hypotension, you can also chew a few buds of cloves. The effect is no less than caused by caffeine.
- Clove oil is effective in the treatment of pustules and boils. Put one drop of concentrated essential oil on a boil. In case of problem skin, take the baths with clove essential oil.
- Clove oil is widely used for arthritis and arthrosis. It helps relieve pain and inflammation. Massage a joint with diluted essential clove oil (15 tablespoons of essential clove oil for one tablespoon of massage oil).
- While preparing of clove tincture for firm erection you have to take a tablespoon of dried carnation buds and pour out the buds in a thermos and pour a glass of hot milk. After that, you need to hold the tincture for two hours and then strain. It is necessary to use a half-glass of medicine in the morning and evening.
Clove is a spice that has many benefits for men's health. The easiest way to use is to add it in coffee or tea. Besides, if there is no time for cooking, just hold the dried clove in your mouth for 5-10 minutes. Be healthy!
READ ALSO: Benefits of garlic sexually