- Movie stars Iyabo Ojo and Mercy Aigbe are mothers to two young and beautiful daughters
- The young ladies, Michelle and Priscilla, no doubt have impeccable taste in fashion and style
- Legit.ng has compiled some lovely photos of the ladies in a bid to find out who has a stronger fashion game
Nollywood’s Mercy Aigbe and Iyabo Ojo are two names that easily pop up when it comes to female celebrities who know their onions and manage to turn necks whenever they step out for events.
Interestingly, the actresses are mothers to two young ladies who have no doubt bitten deep into their mothers’ fashion sense and style.
Priscilla, Iyabo Ojo’s 20-year-old daughter, never fails to get fans on social media gushing whenever she shares pictures of her outfits on Instagram.
The young lady has no problem showing off extra skin whenever it is required and from indications, she has the strong backing of her mother.
Mercy’s daughter, Michelle, who is of the same age as Priscilla also has an impressive and eye-catching taste when it comes to putting pieces together.
The young lady who currently schools abroad never fails to impress netizens whenever her Instagram feed is updated with new ‘JPEGs.'
Legit.ng has compiled some stylish photos of the two ladies. Feel free to decide who has the best fashion game between them.
1. The young lady looks hot in this bare-chested gown. She also rocks a blonde low-cut hairstyle
2. Serving rich aunty vibes in an ankara piece
3. Ripped jeans and a spaghetti top. Yes girl!
4. This birthday look got people talking on social media
5. Lady in pink
6. Twinning with mummy
1. The young lady paired a crop-top with a nice pair of jeans. Love it!
2. Go Michelle, that dress is a winner!
3. Now that's a daring top! Hit or miss?
4. Twinning with mummy
5. A whole look, can't miss out that bag!
6. Can't go wrong when you go blonde
Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported that Iyabo Ojo shared a funny video on her Instagram page.
The video captured the moment the mother of two was talking to her daughter and friends about marriage.
Ojo teasingly noted that her 20-year-old daughter must be married by the age of 24.