- Mr Macaroni is celebrating a new age on Monday, May 3rd
- Legit.ng has compiled some hilarious skits of the comic actor to celebrate him
- Mr Macaroni is known to weave his online skits around social issues while entertaining his audience
Popular Nigerian comedian and actor, Debo Adebayo aka Mr Macaroni, easily comes to mind when curating a list of online skit-makers who are passionate about entertaining and educating their fans.
The much-loved comedian clocked the age of 28 on Monday, May 3rd and he was lovingly celebrated by members of the internet community.
In his typical nature of putting people first, the comic star also shared a video on his page showing how he randomly surprised people on the streets with cash gifts.
Mr Macaroni hits the streets on his birthday, makes people emotional with cash gifts in touching video
To celebrate the young man, Legit.ng has compiled some rib-cracking videos that have made the comedian gain a space in the hearts of Nigerians and social media users at large.
He is passionate about making people laugh but also doesn’t fail to drive a positive message with his productions.
Check them out below:
1. Mr Macaroni passing a message about police reform with his skit.
2. Mr Macaroni's powerful skit during the heat of the ENDSARS protest.
3. The comedian's message in this video speaks to youths and the need to come together as one.
4. Mr Macaroni links up with fellow members of the Stingy Men Association
5. Comedian teams up with fellow skit-maker, Brodda Shaggi, for a hilarious in-law themed video.
Daddy duties: Davido hangs out with Ifeanyi and Bred’s son, Jordan, in his father’s palatial mansion
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
Legit.ng previously reported that Mr Macaroni used the opportunity of a trending topic on social media to appeal to his colleagues in the entertainment industry.
The comic actor particularly addressed those who never give opportunities to upcoming talents until they get paid or sleep with them. Macaroni noted that the trend had gone for too long such that it has become a normal affair.