- International funny man, Trevor Noah, shared an old joke about Melania Trump and congratulated her for a successful #BeBest campaign
- He joked that her campaign had helped to ban her husband, Donald Trump, from Twitter permanently
- Social media users reacted to his post with some agreeing with him and others asking if he is going to tell jokes again
PAY ATTENTION: Join Legit.ng Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Trevor Noah shared an old video of him making fun of Melania Trump and her #BeBest movement which was aimed at preventing cyberbullying.
He captioned the video congratulating Malania on a successful campaign after US President Donald Trump was permanently banned on Twitter.
"Congrats @flotus @MelaniaTrump on such a successful campaign! #BeBest #TrumpBanned."
Social media users took to Twitter to share their reactions to Trevor's joke:
"For those wondering if it’s worth impeaching him this time, it means he:
1) loses his 200k+ pension for the rest of his life
2) loses his 1 million dollars/year travel allowance
3) loses lifetime full secret service detail
4) loses his ability to run in 2024"
"Chief you must decide whether you want to be a politician or just a boring comedian."
"I wonder if Trevor Noah is finally going to start comedy now trump is gone."
"Funny that it took them 4+ yrs to ban him, but wait what would be you and CNN reporting every day if he was banned earlier ;-) now your museum of his tweet makes even more sense."
Earlier, Legit.ng reported that President Donald Trump has claimed that there is a conspiracy to keep him and his supporters silent in the face of their unproven allegations of voter fraud in the 2020 US election.
Trump spoke in a series of tweets via the official government Twitter handle @POTUS shortly after his personal account @realDonaldTrump was permanently suspended on Friday, January 8.
Nigerians who shone brightly at the US elections | Legit TV