- Dr Emmanuel Omale has prophesied 29 major events that would happen in the year 2020
- The founder of the Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministry, Abuja is known for his accurate prophecies
- The respected prophet prophesied that EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu will be retained by President Muhammadu Buhari
The founder of the Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministry, Abuja, Dr. Emmanuel Omale has prophesied 29 major events that would happen in 2020.
Prophet Omale prophesied that President Muhammadu Buhari will reappoint Ibrahim Magu as EFCC chairman in spite of massive gang up.
In the popular pastor’s yearly prophesy, he said the war on corruption will jail two ex-governors who are currently serving as senators.
PAY ATTENTION: Download our mobile app to enjoy the latest news update
Read the prophesies below:
1. President Buhari should scrap the visa-on-arrival for Africans program as it will create an untold crisis in the country
2. His war on corruption will jail two ex-governors who are currently serving as senators
3. President Buhari has seen the great success of his war on corruption under Ibrahim Magu and he will submit his name for re-appointment and confirmation in spite of massive gang up
4. Let’s pray for the health of a former Nigerian president who may not make it to 2020
5. There are a lot of enemy arrows being shot at the first lady, and her immediate family. She requires special prayers to avert tragedy
6. The Nigerian security agencies should activate their intelligence gathering mechanism to avert a terrorist driver ramming into early morning commuters in Abuja
7. A serving governor from north-west Nigeria will experience tragedy in his family, but seeking the face of God will prove beneficial
8. Governor Rotimi Akeredolu must pray against a terminal illness
9. So also, a prominent minister from the south-east needs to get closer to God, to avoid calamity
10. A retired general from the north-east may be implicated in a coup attempt
11. Two major markets will be engulfed in flames. Traders should insure their shops and goods
12. The rains will be unusual in their pattern this year, and we will see severe flooding nationwide
13. Kidnapping on major highways may increase around the Easter period but this can be mitigated by security agencies’ diligence
14. I see a burning petrol tanker around Lokoja engulfing several vehicles
15. President Buhari may effect minor cabinet reshuffle
16. The Deputy Senate President should pray against the enemy’s attack on his health
17. I see prosperity for a lot of Nigerians despite a severe dip in the economy that will affect fixed salary earners
18. A major old generation bank will face a serious challenge and may collapse except for God's intervention
19. Christians should be exemplary in their conduct, especially one of the largest churches in the south-west that may immerse in a big scandal.
20. A telecommunication magnate from the south-west should pray against stroke and eventual bedridden paralysis
21. The chief of staff to the president, Mallam Abba Kyari is trusted by the president. He should, therefore, pray against a well-orchestrated set up that may result in his removal.
22. President Trump may still get re-elected unless the Democrats field Mr Bloomberg.
23. A major airline will face a major crisis that will collapse it if they don’t seek the face of God.
24. Governor Obaseki will find it hard to get re-elected in Edo state, unless he seeks the hand of God.
25. The Naira will depreciate against major international currencies, we need God to intervene.
26. A former President of Ghana will win elections in Ghana
27. The price of petrol will go up
28. An ex-militant in Bayelsa will die in assassination and this may throw the region into turmoil
29. I see President Buhari and Magu making a good name for Nigeria on the fight against corruption.
Meanwhile, the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has asked Nigerians to expect more democratic dividends from the Buhari administration in the year 2020.
The ruling party in a New Year message signed by its national publicity secretary, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu, stated that “Nigerians are assured that the ongoing massive infrastructural development covering the rail, road, agriculture, aviation, port, education and health sectors would be given a further fillip.”
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng: Same great journalism, upgraded for better service!
I regret working to bring this govt to power | Legit TV