- Karim Benzema has an array of fast cars parked in his garage worth £3.5million
- The Real Madrid striker has spent 11 seasons at the Bernabeu since his move from Lyon in 2009
- The Frenchman has won four Champions League titles, three La Liga and several other trophies with Los Blancos
PAY ATTENTION: Win a prize of N115,000, N75000 or N38000: participate in Big Naija Independence contest by Legit.ng
Karim Benzema is in his 11th season with Real Madrid and has won every competition at club level since he joined the club in 2009 from Lyon.
And those wins have come with lots of money in his bank account which is enough for him to acquire the good things of life.
Despite being axed from the France national team a few years back, the 32-year-old is still living a comfortable life with cars worth a staggering £3.5million parked in his garage.
Ronaldo owns most expensive private jet in football and it cost N13bn (N1bn more than that of Messi)
France winning the World Cup in 2018 does not seem to bother the striker as he won La Liga player of the season when Real Madrid lifted the trophy in the 2019-20 season and several other prestigious trophies.
Here are the fancy fast cars that are parked in Benzema's garage worth a massive £3.5m and the years he bought them:
1. Mercedes Benz SLR £750,000 (2017)
2. Ferrari 458 Spider £200,000 (2017)
3. Audi RS6 Avant C7 £90,000 (2016)
4. Rolls Royce Wraith £250,000 (2018)
5. Lamborghini Gallardo £350,000 (2014)
6. Mercedes AMG Clase G63 £140,000 (2017)
7. Bugatti Veyron £1.5m (2019)
8. Mercedes-Benz-G-Clase (G-Wagen) £120,000 (2016)
9. Audi Q8 £67,000 (2018)
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Paul Pogba is one of the most controversial players in the world and arguably one of the best attacking midfielders too.
The Manchester United star was signed from Juventus for a record fee of £89million but has failed to hit consistent form since his arrival in 2016.
He currently earns a whopping £290,000-per-week at Old Trafford and that is enough to buy him all the good things of life.
Legit.ng also reported that Lionel Messi is the highest-paid footballer and the second player that recently hit the $1billion mark in terms of earnings.
With the enormous amount in his bank account, the Barcelona star can afford to buy anything he wishes with his money.
The 33-year-old has a fleet of luxury things in his possession including his private jet, mansion, cars, hotels and many other things that give him comfort.
I still don't have the €250,000 I need for my FIFA ban appeal - Samson Siasia | Legit TV