- Danny Rose says he is frustrated with racial abuses he has experienced in his career
- English players were racially abused during their Euro 2020 qualifier against Montenegro
- The Tottenham right-back added he will quit playing for England earlier than expected
Danny Rose says he cannot wait to retire from international duties with England and is frustrated with the penalty given to fans against racism.
Several England players were racially abused during their Euro 2020 qualifier away to Montenegro.
Europe's football governing body UEFA has charged Montenegro with racist behaviour and the Tottenham defender does not expect a significant punishment.
READ ALSO: Cristiano Ronaldo's partner shares how she feel in love at first sight
Rose said: "When countries get fined what I probably spend on a night out in London what do you expect?"
The 28-year-old, who was also abused while on England Under-21 in Serbia in 2012, says he will play on but has "had enough" of racism in the game.
"How I programme myself is that I think I've got five or six more years left in football, and I just can't wait to see the back of it.
"Seeing how things are done in the game at the minute, you just have to get on with it.
"There is so much politics in football. I can't wait to see the back of it."
READ ALSO: NAIJ.com upgrades to Legit.ng
UEFA will release the punishment for Montenegro on May 16, which could either be a partial closure of their stadium or their matches will be played behind closed doors with a fine of £42,500.
Montenegro coach Ljubisa Tumbakovic denied hearing racist chants but England manager Gareth Southgate said "there's no doubt in my mind it happened - it's unacceptable".
Rose said he had been ready for more chanting in Podgorica last week but he just wanted to get the win and get home from Montenegro.
PAY ATTENTION: Install Pitch Football App for FREE to get the latest football News & Scores
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci has responded to heavy criticisms aimed at him after partly blaming his teammate Moise Kean for the racial abuse he was subjected to by Cagliari fans.
The 19-year-old forward, who scored his side's second goal towards the end of the game, suffered racial attack from the home fans all through the game.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better.
We'll not beg Victor Moses to return to Super Eagles - Gernot Rohr| Legit TV