- John Obi Mikel won two Premier League titles at Premier League side Chelsea
- Mikel is the richest Nigerian player topping Ighalo and others
- Ighalo who played 1 season at Manchester United is occupying second position
John Obi Mikel has emerged as the richest Nigerian footballer topping the likes of Ahmed Musa, Obafemi Martins and Victor Moses.
Mikel is one of the best African midfielders and he is the most decorated Nigerian player ever thanks to all the titles he won while playing in the Premier League with Chelsea.
The father of twins is playing in the Championship with Stoke City after leaving the Chinese Super League.
According to the report on Afro Page, John Obi Mikel made big money in the Premier League and also in China and he is currently having net worth of $60 Million in 2021.
Obafemi Martins who also made lot of money in the Premier League and China is occupying third position on the richest list of Nigerian players behind Odion Ighalo.
1. John Obi Mikel with net worth of $60 Million
2. Odion Ighalo with net worth of $43 Million
3. Obafemi Martins with net worth of $41 Million
4. Victor Moses with net worth of $25 Million
5. Ahmed Musa with net worth of $18 Million
6. Emmanuel Emenike with net worth of $15.8 Million
7. Yakubu Aiyegbeni with net worth of $14.5 Million
8. Victor Anichebe with net worth of $14.5 Million
9. Anthony Ujah with net worth of $10.3 Million
10. Vincent Enyeama with net worth of $7 Million
Earlier, Legit.ng had reported how Ahmed Musa finally opened up on his decision to make return to the Nigerian Professional Football League (NPFL) claiming that he rejoined Kano Pillars so as to help boost the image of the League.
England legend Alan Shearer shower praises on Jay-Jay Okocha, makes huge confession about Nigerian legend
Musa's return to the Nigerian Professional Football League is still the discussion among Nigerian football fans and also sports reporters.
The former Leicester City man was on the verge of making a return to the Premier League before the move to West Brom was blocked.
Ahmed Musa claimed that he is not regretting returning to Kano Pillars where he made his name.
In the 2009/10 season that Ahmed Musa first played for Kano Pillars, he finished as top scorer in the League netting 18 goals before he moved to Europe.
Musa has played 96 games for the Super Eagles netting 15 goals and was also among the Nigerian squad that finished as third best at the 2019 African Cup of Nations in Egypt.