All it takes to jumpstart a new conversation is a creative approach. It is easy to feel nervous or uninspired when it comes to delivering the perfect flirty pick-up line. Nigerians are known for their hilarious pick-up lines that will definitely crack a rib.
Have you ever thought of a funny pick-up line? Creative and funny pick-up lines in your conversation can go a long way. Whether you are trying to land a date or just let them know they are on your mind, you will not go wrong when you throw a funny or chuckling pick-up line.
Funniest Nigerian pick-up lines
A hilarious pick-up line will help you and your partner break the ice at a party, bar, or anywhere else you happen to meet. Here is a collection of funny pick-up lines.
- Your eyes are like Ikea's. I’m totally lost in them.
- I’m good at algebra; I can replace your X, and you wouldn’t need to figure out Y.
- You must be jelly cause jam doesn’t shake like that.
- If you were a vegetable, you would be a cute-cumber!
- Are you my appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out.
- I wasn’t always religious. But I am now because you’re the answer to all my prayers.
- Give me your number if I’m wrong. The sun goes around the Earth, right?
- Hello, I am an armed robber, I am here to steal your heart.
- I saw a vision from God, and he told me you are my life partner.
- You need to check the fabric of my shirt out, it is simply boyfriend material!
- Do you live in a maize farm because I am stalking you already?
- You are really cute, you look like my mom!
- I am not staring at your b*obs, my eyes are finding their way into your heart!
- Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
- The way you catwalk alone has tumbled my brain offside. Don’t blame me as I follow you up to this place. Can I know you better, angel?
- Hello lady, how are you doing now? Don’t you think this load is too heavy for a treasure like you to carry? Come on, I can help you.
- Hello Queen Elizabeth, yeah, I’m talking to you. Aren’t you more gorgeous than the queen I just called you?
- Have you heard of precious ladies before? Yeah, they look exactly as you are. I am sure you are one of them. Do you mind me giving you a lift?
- Girl, what’s up na? Where to? Can I give you this one-time lift as an honour for a gorgeous lady?
PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!
Best pick-up lines
Delivering a corny pick-up line with the right amount of humour shows that you are funny and confident. Here are the best pick-up lines to make any girl or guy remember you.
- You're so sweet; you're giving me a toothache.
- You know what's beautiful? Read the first word.
- Are you a professional boxer? Because you're a knockout.
- Do you mind if I talk to you? My mother always told me to follow my dreams.
- You just dropped something... my jaw.
- I've been staring at your profile picture for ages. I still can't stop.
- Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!
- I'm not a photographer, but I can picture you and me together.
- Do you know what my shirt is made of? It's made of boyfriend material.
- I hope you know CPR because you are taking my breath away.
- Your name must be Daisy because I want to plant you right here.
- Feel my shirt. Do you know what it's made of? Boyfriend material.
- On a scale of one to ten, you're a nine, and I'm the one you need.
Famous Nigerian pick-up lines
Nigerians are well known for their comical way of expression. Here is a list of the best Nigerian pick-up lines.
- My phone has a problem; your number is missing from it.
- I never experienced any dream come true until I met you.
- I know somebody who likes you, but I would tell you if I were not so shy.
- Are you a drummer? Because you play the music of my heart.
- Let me tie your shoes so that you don't fall for anyone else.
- Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers.
- I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
- I just realized that you look like my next girlfriend.
- You must be a broom because you just swept me off my feet.
- Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.
- Aside from being s*xy, what do you do for a living?
Pick-up lines for girls
Smooth pick-up lines are excellent for flirting. No girl will be able to resist your allure. They create a relaxed environment that makes the conversation comfortable for both of you. You can use the examples below.
- Does your mother need a son-in-law?
- Now, you need to see my home because your smile blinded me.
- Do you like Mexican food? Because I want to wrap you in my arms and make you my BAEritto.
- Did you invent the aeroplane? Because you seem "Wright" to me.
- I'm not an organ donor, but I would gladly give you my heart.
- I can't see you now, but I bet you look great.
- Can I save you in my phone as "future loml"?
- Can you send me a selfie? I just want to show my mom what my future partner looks like.
- Do you have a name you want me to save you as in my phone, or should I just put "mine"?
- When God made you, he was showing off.
- Do you have the time? I want to remember the exact minute I fell for you.
- If you were words on a page, you'd be fine print.
- Not to be dramatic, but you're the answer to my prayers.
- I think there's something wrong with my phone. Your number's not in it.
- You're so beautiful you made me forget my pick-up line.
- When I text you good morning tomorrow, what number should I text?
Cute pick-up lines for flirting
If you have a Nigerian crush, here are some of the best pick-up lines to use when flirting with them.
- I'm new in town; could you direct me to your place?
- I must be in a museum; because you are a fine work of art.
- You look like my first wife, and I have never been married.
- Do you have a nickname? If you don't, I'll call you later.
- Even if gravity didn't exist, I would still fall for you.
- Excuse me, will I get to your heart if I go straight this way?
- Is it just the WiFi? Or am I totally feeling a connection?
- Do you believe in love at first text, or should I text you again?
- Are you Siri? Because you autocomplete me.
- I tried to send you something flirty, but I couldn't fit it in the text box.
- I had to remove my space bar to get closer to you.
- Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be fine print.
- Did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?
- Life without you is like a broken pencil… pointless.
- Hey, my name's Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
Cheesy pick-up lines
Starting with a cheesy pick-up line will show you have a good sense of humour and are a fun person to be around. The conversation should not be boring.
- If you and I were socks, we'd make a great pair.
- Do you know what the Little Mermaid and I have in common? We both want to be part of your world.
- Are your parent's bakers? Because you're a cutie pie.
- Are you a campfire? Because you're hot, and I want s'more.
- We're not socks, but we'd make a great pair.
- I'm sorry, were you talking to me? No? Would you like to?
- Roses are red, violets are blue, how would you like it if I came home with you?
- Aren't you tired? From running through my mind all day?
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
- Well, here I am! What are your other two wishes?
- If you were a chicken, you'd be "im-peck-able".
Worst Nigerian pick-up lines
Pick-up lines are used to start a conversation with someone you are interested in dating or want to get to know better. Not everyone will vibe with your humour, and that's okay. Here is a list of the worst Nigerian pick-up lines you can avoid using.
- I don't want to come between you, or do I?
- I want to be friends with your insides.
- You must be a magician. Because any time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
- Your hand looks heavy. Can I hold it for you?
- Your lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mine?
- I'm not currently an organ donor, but I'd love to give you my heart.
- I'd take you to the movies, but they don't let you bring in your own snacks.
- Your beauty blinded me; I'm going to need your name and phone number for insurance purposes.
- Go ahead, feel my shirt. It's made of boyfriend material!
- It's a good thing I have my library card because I am checking you out.
Pick-up lines really do wonders when it comes to making a girl/guy simile and gaining his/her attention. A pick-up line is a conversation opener to engage a person for romance or dating.
Legit.ng recently published an article about the absolute worst pick-up lines you should never try on anyone. The worst pick-up lines could endanger your friendship.
They're terrible punchlines that will make people think you're weird and unromantic. If you try them on your crush, you'll only have yourself to blame.